Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you and your wife Jimmy

Comment

Sleep lol. . . My mother said when she had me n my twin sister, she didn't know what sleep was for the first year and said you better sleep now while you can lol. . .

Comment

your Mother is 100% correct......your whole life is changed now....It's no longer

between you and your wife as to "what do you want to do today".......

It's now "whatever is best for the Kids".....

I know, I raised 6 sons, and they do indeed grow up fast.....enjoy em, pay attention to em, teach em right from wrong, and you'll thoroughly enjoy having a FAMILY, and being part of their growth.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy!

Comment

How exciting...congrats Jimmy the Dad

Comment

Congrats Jimmy!

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy on this new and exciting chapter in your life.
                My prayers go out to you and your wife for a wonderful and healthy pregnancy and that these new additions will bring you the greatest of happiness and joy in the upcoming years.

Comment

Congrats!!! Invest in a carpet cleaner if you find out they are boys, you're going to need it my friend. I know!!

Comment

nice!!! congrats my man..what a christmas gift!

Comment

I was joking with my wife and said thanks for the early Xmas gift sweetie, you didn't go cheap this year lol. . . Anyone have any thoughts on a great suv that gets good gas mileage and easy to get 2 car seats in and out? Thank you all for the replays , support and advice. . .
                      Last edited by Jimmy The Greek; 12-17-2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                        Congratulations Jimmy on this new and exciting chapter in your life.
                        My prayers go out to you and your wife for a wonderful and healthy pregnancy and that these new additions will bring you the greatest of happiness and joy in the upcoming years.
                        Thank you. . . You have alaways been the Guy that always gives me a lot of knowledge on many different things. . . Thanks again my friend. . .
                        Last edited by Jimmy The Greek; 12-17-2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
                          I was joking with my wife and said thanks for the early Xmas gift sweetie, you didn't go cheap this year lol. . . Anyone have any thoughts on a great suv that gets good gas mileage and easy to get 2 car seats in and out? Thank you all for the replays , support and advice. . .
                          suv ....who you kidding. you will own a minivan. we all do!!!
                          having kids humbles you. I have a 11month old baby girl.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy! That's great news!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Congrats Jimmy! Glad you made the decision to stay loyal to your wife. People seem to forget about principles these days.
                              What ta hell u talking 'bout a little KimChee is all that's kept my family together for 30+ years. There's family and then there's Sshwingggg...
                              You try bangin' the same hole for dat long phoo !! Don't talk the talk if you ain't walked the walk ... ain't that right Honey !!

PS - Congrats Jimmy ... babies do make it all worth while !!
                              Last edited by Ldawg; 12-17-2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Congrats Jimmy, it's a life changer for sure. Having my first changed my life, and in many ways may have saved it.

Very happy for you buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X