Sorry Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot has been going on since my last post. I had a great record going but now I'm going to have to leave the picking up to you guys.

As some may know my wife and I moved back to Oklahoma to be care givers to my parents, they are 89 and 83 and cannot get out of the house. Now as of yesterday my wife has been entered into a five day in-house detox program and will have to spend a great deal of time in a program after that. I will be spending a lot of time taking care of my parents and supporting her battle with Jack Daniels. I feel I cannot give it the time needed to post quality picks each week so for now I'll just wish everyone the best of luck and try and jump on when I have a chance.

To many people to list here that have made this site a place to come and know your with friends.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
    A lot has been going on since my last post. I had a great record going but now I'm going to have to leave the picking up to you guys.

As some may know my wife and I moved back to Oklahoma to be care givers to my parents, they are 89 and 83 and cannot get out of the house. Now as of yesterday my wife has been entered into a five day in-house detox program and will have to spend a great deal of time in a program after that. I will be spending a lot of time taking care of my parents and supporting her battle with Jack Daniels. I feel I cannot give it the time needed to post quality picks each week so for now I'll just wish everyone the best of luck and try and jump on when I have a chance.

To many people to list here that have made this site a place to come and know your with friends.
    Che Che family always comes first Best wishes to you and your family

Comment

GL with everything. Do what is best for your family. I hope all works out for Mrs Cheche
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Stay strong my friend. Wish you nothing but the best.

Comment

Family first CheChe.

The best to you and your family my friend

Comment

So sorry about so much going on in your life right now,no doubt very stressful.Hope things get better.God bless.

Comment

Take care of family and know you have support here if needed.

Comment

Take care CheChe! Hope everything works out well for you and your family. Stay strong buddy!

Comment

Working...
                X