Florida man arrested for masturbating on plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida man arrested for masturbating on plane

Florida man Kyle Pearce arrested after female passenger claims he was masturbating on plane

Kyle Pearce, 25, was arrested after United Airlines Flight 340 landed in Denver from Spokane, Wash., on May 19.

The FBI hauled a Florida man off a flight after fellow passengers spotted him masturbating in his seat.

Kyle Pearce, 25, was arrested after United Airlines Flight 340 landed in Denver from Spokane, Wash., on May 19, The Smoking Gun reported.

Authorities were alerted to Pearce's perverted proclivities when the 18-year-old woman sitting next to him told investigators she saw him pleasuring himself.

"I heard a noise and looked over and saw his penis," the woman said, according to the criminal complaint. "He ejaculated and got some on the seat. Then he went to the bathroom for a long time."

The man sitting behind Pearce - who was wearing blue jeans tucked into cowboy boots and a Carhart jacket - reported spotting similarly sordid conduct.

"My friend Zach turned to me and said, 'That man is masturbating' and in disbelief, I looked and saw his penis," Grayson Miller said. "I hit him with a book in the arm, which caused him to stop and leave to the bathroom."

Pearce was held without bail following a hearing Monday in Denver federal court. He faces up to 90 days in jail.

On his MySpace page, Pearce wrote that he attended Pensacola Junior College and that his interested are "bull riding, music, movies, extreme sports, girls, dirt bikes,and partying."

Does this mean he is technically a member of the mile high club?
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Poor Doc

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Poor Doc

Comment

I was all backed up!

Comment

Damn, Thanks alot Bin Laden
            YouTube - ‪The Hangover - Rainman was a retard‬‏
            updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
            NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Florida man Kyle Pearce arrested after female passenger claims he was masturbating on plane

Kyle Pearce, 25, was arrested after United Airlines Flight 340 landed in Denver from Spokane, Wash., on May 19.

The FBI hauled a Florida man off a flight after fellow passengers spotted him masturbating in his seat.

Kyle Pearce, 25, was arrested after United Airlines Flight 340 landed in Denver from Spokane, Wash., on May 19, The Smoking Gun reported.

Authorities were alerted to Pearce's perverted proclivities when the 18-year-old woman sitting next to him told investigators she saw him pleasuring himself.

"I heard a noise and looked over and saw his penis," the woman said, according to the criminal complaint. "He ejaculated and got some on the seat. Then he went to the bathroom for a long time."

The man sitting behind Pearce - who was wearing blue jeans tucked into cowboy boots and a Carhart jacket - reported spotting similarly sordid conduct.

"My friend Zach turned to me and said, 'That man is masturbating' and in disbelief, I looked and saw his penis," Grayson Miller said. "I hit him with a book in the arm, which caused him to stop and leave to the bathroom."

Pearce was held without bail following a hearing Monday in Denver federal court. He faces up to 90 days in jail.

On his MySpace page, Pearce wrote that he attended Pensacola Junior College and that his interested are "bull riding, music, movies, extreme sports, girls, dirt bikes,and partying."

What a LOOSER

Comment

Perhaps the guy misinterpreted the old saying "a 'bird' in the hand is worth two in the 'bush'."

Comment

Working...
                X