No announcement yet.

anybody from bama update us on storm ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 've been watching some videos of the tornado's, brutal.The one from the University of Alabama was huge.

Tech, Do you ever sleep?

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      I 've been watching some videos of the tornado's, brutal.The one from the University of Alabama was huge.

Tech, Do you ever sleep?
      Lol I work from 2pm-10 pm stay up till about 4 sleep from 4-6 get kids ready for school sleep from 8-12:30 what a messed up life lol
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
        Lol I work from 2pm-10 pm stay up till about 4 sleep from 4-6 get kids ready for school sleep from 8-12:30 what a messed up life lol
        Wow, looks tough to me tech. Breakfast must be the only time you see your kids. But we play the hand we're dealt. Well I guess we can decide to fold, or play it.

Comment

Get a room

Comment

Hackleburg and Phil Campbell were totally wiped out small cities We have been working on trying to clean up and get power back up worst storm I know since 1973.Pray for these famlies you would not believe it The tornado in Phil Campbell and Hackleburg was 1 mile wide.

Comment

Originally posted by trick4 View Post
              Hackleburg and Phil Campbell were totally wiped out small cities We have been working on trying to clean up and get power back up worst storm I know since 1973.Pray for these famlies you would not believe it The tornado in Phil Campbell and Hackleburg was 1 mile wide.
              is this my ole buddy from MONT. ? IF SO,HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL BROTHER !!!!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
              X