No announcement yet.

anybody from bama update us on storm ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody from bama update us on storm ?

looks really bad on the weather channel,can a local give us an update,hope everything is well-sincerely chunger.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Hey Chung its fine here I am about 30 miles south of Atlanta not even a drop.yet but in a town called ringold,Ga there was some kind of structure collapse and they are saying people are trapped.It's about 20 miles from the Tenn line
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

It's 10 miles from chatanooga 911 there is reporting all of the restraunts in downtown ringold has been demolished said they can't get to anyone because of downed trees on all the roads saying they are having to cut thiwr way through just to get to them
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

weather channel,just said a town called hacklesburg,alabama is totally wiped out,can anyone in bama update us ?? ps-godspeed !!!!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          weather channel,just said a town called hacklesburg,alabama is totally wiped out,can anyone in bama update us ?? ps-godspeed !!!!

i hear ya chung really feel for those people we getting some hard rain now and tornado watch's are out but not going to be bad at all here
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

They are now saying at least 128 people has passed away just in alabama alone.i have heard at least 11 in georgia AND EXPECTED TO RISE
            Last edited by tech fan; 04-28-2011, 08:41 AM.
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Listen to this shit they are saying that the tornado that went from alabama to ga was on the ground for at least 150 miles.not making this up at all heard on cnn them saying that the tornado that went through tuscalosa stayed on the ground all the way to ga and possibly north carolina.wow never heard of that ever.
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Vols fans got hit hard also
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

They said over 165 tornados were spun from this storm
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                    Vols fans got hit hard also
                    Just found out a guy that goes to the lake with us had his house destroyed. Threw him and his 12 year old son out of the house. He found his son 30 minutes later in the woods under debris from the house. Both are at hospital with broken bones.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Just found out a guy that goes to the lake with us had his house destroyed. Threw him and his 12 year old son out of the house. He found his son 30 minutes later in the woods under debris from the house. Both are at hospital with broken bones.
                      Holy Shit, thats awful. I watch the news every morning and it seems like it gets worse every day, just more and more storms. Glad your OK buddy.

Comment

Do most homes down south have basements? I know in the south west they don't. Don't know about your area.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          Holy Shit, thats awful. I watch the news every morning and it seems like it gets worse every day, just more and more storms. Glad your OK buddy.
                          His girlfriend is at the hospital now and she said a family down the street from him had there 11 year old daughter thrown from her bedroom and the dad found her and her mattress out in the front yard. Thank God the girl is already leaving the hospital with just minor injuries. Unreal how these houses just explode like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            Do most homes down south have basements? I know in the south west they don't. Don't know about your area.
                            My house is on a slab so me and the boys spent most of the night in the master bedroom closet. His girlfriend said they were running to the basement and the doors just flew open and next thing he knew he was laying in the backyard and his son was nowhere to be found. What makes it so bad is it hit in the middle of the night. Not much of a warning for people who were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              My house is on a slab so me and the boys spent most of the night in the master bedroom closet. His girlfriend said they were running to the basement and the doors just flew open and next thing he knew he was laying in the backyard and his son was nowhere to be found. What makes it so bad is it hit in the middle of the night. Not much of a warning for people who were asleep.
                              I stay up all night anyway so that's all that was on tv.at the time.Even said last night felt a little like 9/11 because every channel was talking about it.Even ESPN, switched from sportscenter to ABC live.news .We always make fun of that emergency broadcasting system saying this was only a test but last night no test it was The real deal buddy
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                              X