Most users on bc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most users on bc?

Currently Active Users: 103 (2 members and 101 guests)

Most users ever online was 7,108, 01-21-2011 at 06:20 PM

Huh? What was going on on January 21st?

Trust me we need more people here! I would welcome it! I would love to see this board grow! If there was 7108 on that day that would be great but that don't make sense... Yep to much time on my hands!

I am showing this post was made at 3:18am in the morning... Hopefully if it was that early you can find better things to do with your time.

Truth be told though we need to somehow attract more people I totally agree.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

I agree Bryce. Yesterday I saw like 32 members and 178 guest.If just some of those joined it would be great

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
        What was going on on January 21st?
        Thats the day I started the countdown to the Daytona 500 thread. Wow what an impact I made

Comment

Problem is the risk. I would love for new people to sign up that are great members like myself but you take that risk of getting another pol or Club also

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Problem is the risk. I would love for new people to sign up that are great members like myself but you take that risk of getting another pol or Club also

Vols is on fire today!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Vols is on fire today!
              Yeah, he sure is ...

And I just may have to put the Fire out ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Yeah, he sure is ...

And I just may have to put the Fire out ...
                You got 83 more days of this Mister!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
                  Truth be told though we need to somehow attract more people I totally agree.
                  If this is your way of asking me to post my plays more often. Just say so.

"CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

i thought the same thing man.Our previous high was on 1/1/ forget the year.AT LEAST NEW YEARS DAY I WOULD FIGURE YEAH ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAYING NEW YEARS DAY BOWL GAMES and everyone off work yeah expect that to be a big day here but for real what happened on January 21.NO big college football game,No nfl game.It was a friday night so no good hoops games but the ionas.siena,butlers,you know the friday night lineup.Wonder for real what was up with that night.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                      i thought the same thing man.Our previous high was on 1/1/ forget the year.AT LEAST NEW YEARS DAY I WOULD FIGURE YEAH ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAYING NEW YEARS DAY BOWL GAMES and everyone off work yeah expect that to be a big day here but for real what happened on January 21.NO big college football game,No nfl game.It was a friday night so no good hoops games but the ionas.siena,butlers,you know the friday night lineup.Wonder for real what was up with that night.
                      Yeah I think it was 2005 or 2006. Anyway I saw that last night and figured it was an error!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        Just what we need, more members with an avatar like yours.
                        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                          Currently Active Users: 103 (2 members and 101 guests)

Most users ever online was 7,108, 01-21-2011 at 06:20 PM

Huh? What was going on on January 21st?

Trust me we need more people here! I would welcome it! I would love to see this board grow! If there was 7108 on that day that would be great but that don't make sense... Yep to much time on my hands!
                          Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                          7,102 of those online that day were from Boca Raton watching a live streaming video of Sparks Shuffleboard Championship & Denture Replacement Seminar
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                            7,102 of those online that day were from Boca Raton watching a live streaming video of a BettorsChat member courting one of their own for marriage

Comment

Working...
                            X