Anyone Ever Hear of This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Ever Hear of This?

Its called K2, its like "fake weed" it just got banned in IL, where I live on Jan 1. I actually tried this on Dec30 with some buddies, at this time it was legal and was bought at a tobacco store. Well I found out today that I have a drug test on Monday for work. Now im freaking out. i dont know if drug test here are now testing for this or how long it stays in your system. If anyone has any SOLID info on this I would appreciate it.

I don't believe k2 has any THC, so you should be ok. Unless someone slipped some of the real deal, you should be ok.

Go to a local drug store and pick up a drug test kit just to be sure, fairly inexpensive. Hopefully Monday will be a piss sample.

Comment

K2 has no THC.. thats why it is legal... the only way you would fail a drug test is if you have THC in your system...

Comment

Guys I know there is no THC in it, but it is now ILLEGAL in Illinois as of Jan1. There are K2 tests out there where it is illegal. What im wondering is if they are testing for it now. You will not test positive for THC, but you can test positive for K2 if they are testing for it. Im hoping since it just became illegal that they arent testing for it yet, they will give like a grace period for people to get it out of their system, then start testing in a month or so.

Comment

I can't imagine them testing for it immediately

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
            Guys I know there is no THC in it, but it is now ILLEGAL in Illinois as of Jan1. There are K2 tests out there where it is illegal. What im wondering is if they are testing for it now. You will not test positive for THC, but you can test positive for K2 if they are testing for it. Im hoping since it just became illegal that they arent testing for it yet, they will give like a grace period for people to get it out of their system, then start testing in a month or so.
            Member of a Teachers Union or tenured? Either one of those you should be good.

No way they can test that soon and be accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
              Member of a Teachers Union or tenured? Either one of those you should be good.

No way they can test that soon and be accurate.
              Not a teacher, this for a pre-employment drug test, im switching companies. First i thought there was no drug test so I wasnt worried, they called me late this afternoom and said I now have to take one Monday

Comment

I dont use dope

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
                  Not a teacher, this for a pre-employment drug test, im switching companies. First i thought there was no drug test so I wasnt worried, they called me late this afternoom and said I now have to take one Monday
                  I couldn't find any ingredient in k2 that makes it illegal. Try to find out what makes it illegal and see if they test for it. I doubt that any ingredient in it makes it illegal, or they would not have allowed it to be a legal product to start with. It mainly is a combination of herbal ingredients that when combined, create a weed like effect.

The abuse of the drug by teens probably drove the politicians to make it illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
                    I couldn't find any ingredient in k2 that makes it illegal. Try to find out what makes it illegal and see if they test for it. I doubt that any ingredient in it makes it illegal, or they would not have allowed it to be a legal product to start with. It mainly is a combination of herbal ingredients that when combined, create a weed like effect.

The abuse of the drug by teens probably drove the politicians to make it illegal.
                    yea im not sure wat they test for with this, and I doubt I will be able to find out by monday morning, ive been looking on the internet for a couple hours and keep coming up empty. Guess Im just gonna have to cross my fingers and hope for the best

Comment

Eat a bunch of ecinachia golden seal, it will knock anything out of your system

Comment

Coach in all respect buddy something doesn't smell right here.. If ya smoked this crap one time I am sure you are ok..no thc is the key.

Does this shit get you high? Was it regulated and just happened to get through?
                        What am I missing. This doesn't sound right. I truly don't understand?

Comment

Synthetic cannabis
                          From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A bag of Spice brand herbal incense.
                          Synthetic cannabis is a psychoactive herbal and chemical product which, when consumed mimics the effects of cannabis. It is best known by the brand names K2[1] and Spice[2], both of which have largely become genericized trademarks used to refer to any synthetic cannabis product. (It is also for this reason that synthetic cannabis is often referred to as spice product, due to the latter.)
                          When synthetic cannabis blends first went on sale in the early 2000s it was thought that they achieved an effect through a mixture of legal herbs. Laboratory analysis in 2008 showed this was not the case and that they in fact contained synthetic cannabinoids which act on the body in a similar way to cannabinoids naturally found in cannabis, such as THC. A large and complex variety of synthetic cannabinoids, most often cannabicyclohexanol, JWH-018, JWH-073, or HU-210, are used in an attempt to avoid the laws which make cannabis illegal, making synthetic cannabis a designer drug. It has been sold under various brand names, online, in head shops and at some gas stations.
                          It is often marketed as "herbal incense", however some brands market their products as "herbal smoking blends". In either case the products are usually smoked by users. Although synthetic cannabis does not produce positive results in drug tests for cannabis, it is possible to detect its metabolites in human urine. The synthetic cannabinoids contained in synthetic cannabis products have been made illegal in many European countries. On 24 November 2010, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency announced it would make five synthetic cannabinoids Schedule I drugs within a month using emergency powers.[3] Prior to the announcement, several US states had already made them illegal under state law.

Comment

Your fine for sure dont sweat it you will drive yourself crazy... And they will not be testing you for that

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                              Coach in all respect buddy something doesn't smell right here.. If ya smoked this crap one time I am sure you are ok..no thc is the key.

Does this shit get you high? Was it regulated and just happened to get through?
                              What am I missing. This doesn't sound right. I truly don't understand?
                              yea Bryce just heard about this stuff a few weeks ago myself, I saw it at some gas stations and convenient stores and I asked about it, and they said they were trying to get rid of their inventory because its gonna be illegal starting the 1st of the year, they house and senate passed a bill a few months ago to start the ban. When they test for this K2 they dont test for thc, they test for other things, Im just hoping this test is not being used yet

Comment

Working...
                              X