Whoever knows Bryce please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever knows Bryce please read.

After a short bout with cancer my mom has passed. I joined bc a short 5 years ago and made a connection with many. I really do appreciate you guys and have much respect for all!

this day all started with my mom calling me at 7 am and asking for me to take her to the hospital. I rushed there to see her frail body and her puking in a bucket. Her blood sugar was 40. I immediately called 911 and thought perhaps she may be ok as I thought magically she would recover.

It wasn't meant to be. She died at 628 tonight. I am devastated as my mom was my rock.... Yeah she yelled at me all the time said quit drinking quit this quit that... But she was my mainstay! Please do me a favor for you guys that have your mom or dad hanging out give them a big extra fkng hug and tell them you love them this thanksgiving day. Seriously.. Do it.. My mom just turned 65 on Monday and here we are.

I lost my mom to multiple mylenoma I believe raven knows what I am saying.

One last thing... Why am I telling you guys this? Because many of you I talk to every day and I need to tell you. Stupid? Yeah maybe. Please keep my mom in your prayers, thoughts or whatever and I will see you next week. It will be some time my friends and of course I will be checking in as you are part of my family as weird as it sounds.....

Love ya all and god bless... Remember extra hug for mom and dad if you have them. All this bullshit here sometimes just doesn't matter... Does it...peace

Horrible news man. I'm so sorry to hear this Mark. Take care and try to keep positive.

Comment

Truely sorry to hear that bryce , thoughts and prays our with ya bud . . .

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mom Bryce, I lost my Mom just over a year ago so I know how tough it is. Take care, we will all be thinking about ya.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Wow bryce I really don't know what to say. I'm truly sad to hear this news. Although I have never spoken to you or have met you in person directly I'm so heartbroken for your loss. Please know that I have enjoyed getting to know you and BS with you and I think you are a great person and a friend. I admire you for even having the capacity and ability to share this with the friends you have here. I wish I could help. I wish I could give you a hug. I have no other words to say at this time. Nothing I say will take away your heartache. I'm so sorry Bryce. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want. I'm here as a friend even if you just want to vent or whatever I'm here.

Bryan
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bryce, devastating news I know. Stay strong and at least take comfort in the fact that your mom will no longer be suffering and is in a much better place. I will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Comment

Dang Mark. Really sad news brother. Sounds like she loved you a lot and you were there for her when she needed you most. I'm sure that was a comfort to her.

Just reading this brings back memories from when my dad passed away from that awful disease. If you need someone to talk to, please get my number from Joe and give me a call. I'm not the most religious person in the world, but my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your mom. Take care my friend.

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Bryce I'm really sorry to hear it. As I may have told you at some point I lost my mom to cancer a little over 3 years ago. I know what you're going through. My thoughts are with you buddy.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear the sad news Mark - thoughts and prayers to your family...

Comment

My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers during this difficult time. God Bless.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Bryce...A prayer for sure for your mom...
                      Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

very sorry to hear that. i will be praying for your mom and your whole family. i lost my mom to cancer when i was just 16 years old and she was only 43 years old it was very sad. stay strong you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

You're in my prayers Bryce.
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Mark, Thanks for the email buddy. You know I got your back and call me if you need to.
                            My thoughts and prayers are with your Mom and you and your family. I will be in touch.
                            dave
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Sorry to hear of the passing of your mom Mark.

God Bless you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X