Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't know Flare was in OKC over the weekend!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know Flare was in OKC over the weekend!?!?

Oklahoma City clerk hogtied in sex toy robbery

Police are looking for a man and woman in the robbery of cash, a sex toy, adult videos and an oil burner from an Oklahoma City novelty store during which a clerk was hogtied.

A man and woman stole cash, a sex toy, adult videos and an oil burner during an armed robbery at an Oklahoma City novelty shop in which they left the clerk hogtied in a backroom.

No one has been arrested and no one was seriously hurt in the robbery about 8 p.m. Thursday at Up-In-Smoke, 1134 N MacArthur Blvd., according to a police report released today.

The robbers walked into the store and perused the sex toys while the clerk was on the telephone, the report states. They eventually chose a toy and met the clerk at the cash register.

The clerk bent down to get a bag for the purchase and when she looked up, the man was pointing a silver and black semi-automatic pistol at her face, the clerk told police. The robbers demanded cash from the register, gathered it up and ordered the clerk into the alley behind the store.

The woman grabbed duct tape from the car and the man ordered the clerk back inside the store, according to the report. The woman hogtied the clerk with the duct tape as the man took about 20 adult movies and the oil burner.

The robbers drove away, and a witness described the possible getaway vehicle as a silver recent-model Honda S2000, the report states.

Read more: Oklahoma City clerk hogtied in sex toy robbery | NewsOK.com

That sex toy is nice, glad Mrs. KB could join me. I "Hogtied" her too!

Only in Oklahomo would they use that term
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
    X