Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try going to the upper left side of the page, directly below the large "Bettors Chat" title, where you will see:

BettorsChat > Post your Picks > All Sports News & Discussion

Click on "Post Your Picks", and you should get the list of forums.

Click on the very 1st forum = "All Sports and Discussions", and hopefully you will get the entire slate of posts & threads

I was having the same troubles as everyone else, but just started playing around to get back to the main listings page.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Monte, hurry up and turn this site over to VBTeam so we'll have someone worth a damn to fix this shit.
      I hope your joking around

Instead of a more button click on new posts at the top. The new front page is only displaying certain forums. For instance it's not displaying rants/politics, service plays, stock talk etc. It's sticking to the major topics on the site.

Comment

Monte, get off your fucking couch and get something done you lazy bastard!!!
        You better start putting smilies after that or you're going to get a ban.

Comment

Instead of the more button hit new posts as it gives you more than 1 page.

Comment

I'm glad I got banned because I cant figure out how to navigate around here

signed,

vitturd

Seriously, it took me 2 days to log in WTF!!
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

This new format is great. It gives me more things to SEARCH.

Kaz

Comment

On the home page on the left side there is a box called site navigation

under that site navigation box is a link called Forum click that to take you too the forums. Until I get them to add it back where it used to be.

Comment

Why dont you convert it over to SMF ??

Save you on all kinds of cash & there are plenty of modifications that would make the site very interactive

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                    Why dont you convert it over to SMF ??

Save you on all kinds of cash & there are plenty of modifications that would make the site very interactive
                    I'd save $199 per year and have to learn a whole new software. And everyone on here would as well. There are plenty of modifications for this software too.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      I'd save $199 per year and have to learn a whole new software. And everyone on here would as well. There are plenty of modifications for this software too.
                      Dont think I'm busting balls, cause I'm not. Just saying. SMF is so frigging easy that even a KBman can use it.

Do you have to pay for mods with VB ??

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                        Dont think I'm busting balls, cause I'm not. Just saying. SMF is so frigging easy that even a KBman can use it.

Do you have to pay for mods with VB ??
                        How do you know it's so easy to use?

No I don't have to pay for mods for VB as they have a whole different site ran by different people that make them for free.

Comment

How do you know it's so easy to use?

No I don't have to pay for mods for VB as they have a whole different site ran by different people that make them for free.
                          I've screwed around with them for myself on a business project, for my kids army games, etc.

I didnt know VB had a different site for mods.

Comment

You better start putting smilies after that or you're going to get a ban.
                            That's fine. I'll be at 1218 in no time

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
                              This new format is great. It gives me more things to SEARCH.

Kaz

Comment

That's fine. I'll be at 1218 in no time
                                Get going if you're going to be an asshole. You think that I control how things are fixed? If that was the case and I knew how to fix the button I would. If you can't find the forum button on the front of the page after I told you where it was that's not my fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X