Dating Ariane game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Ariane game

Has anyone tried playing this or gotten anywhere with her? You can search it in Google. I tried the cheats, didn't work. Still didn't get to sleep w/ her.

I had sex with bitch a bunch of times!!!!!!! I guess life imitates art... You can't get any in real life so it passes through on this game.... LOL... Good Luck!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BattersUp! View Post
      Has anyone tried playing this or gotten anywhere with her? You can search it in Google. I tried the cheats, didn't work. Still didn't get to sleep w/ her.
      Man you have no game!!!!! I just fucked the hoe within 10 minutes. And it only cost me a burger and fries!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Virtually Date Ariane

Comment

I just played for 10 minutes and i was so smooth this lady showed up at my door that looked just like the lady in the game.she said,"i just had to come meet you," monte you said this was just a game.now my wife is mad at me.i had put my players card up for a while did not know i still had it.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            I just played for 10 minutes and i was so smooth this lady showed up at my door that looked just like the lady in the game.she said,"i just had to come meet you," monte you said this was just a game.now my wife is mad at me.i had put my players card up for a while did not know i still had it.
            Thanks Betters!!!! My girlfriend got pissed at me when I was playing the game!!!!! Its a whole lot cheaper than the strip club
            Last edited by buddyluv1968; 10-04-2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post

Comment

check out this thread if you want to bone her

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...one-chick.html
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Damn! I think I was getting the wrong cheats

Comment

I can't believe after almost 2 years you still remember that thread. The real dating arena must not be going to well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      I can't believe after almost 2 years you still remember that thread. The real dating arena must not be going to well for you.
                      Going great, dating a very nice girl right now. She could be a girl that gets me back down the Isle
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        Going great, dating a very nice girl right now. She could be a girl that gets me back down the Isle
                        And where did you meet her at?

Comment

Working...
                        X