Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dish Network losing programming Oct 1st...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dish Network losing programming Oct 1st...

http://getwhatipaidfor.com/home

I'll have no choice but to switch to DirecTv....which I don't want to do.

My question is...I have signed up for a 2 year contract which has about 15 months left. There's a huge penalty to end your contract early. But are they breaching that contract if they are taking programming away?
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

I will lose all the Twins games on FSNorth...which really chaps my ass.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

They have to honor their end of the deal somehow I would think. Have to.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        They have to honor their end of the deal somehow I would think. Have to.
        That's what I'm hoping...

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I would bet somewhere in the contract you signed when they installed it, it says programming subject to change. They cover their asses for shit like this. I can't imagine not having FSN Grif.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            I would bet somewhere in the contract you signed when they installed it, it says programming subject to change. They cover their asses for shit like this. I can't imagine not having FSN Grif.
            You're prolly right Club...But who the F reads those 10 page fine print documents when you sign them.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
              You're prolly right Club...But who the F reads those 10 page fine print documents when you sign them.
              Nobody, just like every other contract.

One other thing, their is a little cable company in some little city down there called Midcontinent, they have FSN.

PS. The people that advertise on Fox are going to be pissed also when they don't have Dish subscribers watching their commercials, so there is presure from both sides. I'm guessing they will settle.

Comment

Nobody, just like every other contract.

One other thing, their is a little cable company in some little city down there called Midcontinent, they have FSN.

PS. The people that advertise on Fox are going to be pissed also when they don't have Dish subscribers watching their commercials, so there is presure from both sides. I'm guessing they will settle.
                I used to have Midco at my last apartment....I HATED those cocksmokers!!!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I used to have Midco at my last apartment....I HATED those cocksmokers!!!
                  I have em, hate em too, their customer service sucks. They did add a channel that shows a lot of regional high school and small college games, kind of like that. Speaking of which, do you follow any of the colleges in your area? USD, SDSU, Auggie? Fighting Sioux invade Vermillion this weekend, and just cause they beat the Gophers, doesn't mean shit!!

Comment

I have em, hate em too, their customer service sucks. They did add a channel that shows a lot of regional high school and small college games, kind of like that. Speaking of which, do you follow any of the colleges in your area? USD, SDSU, Auggie? Fighting Sioux invade Vermillion this weekend, and just cause they beat the Gophers, doesn't mean shit!!
                    I don't follow with any depth...but I do pay attention a little. USF (Univ of Sioux Falls) has won a ton of games...and a few NAIA Championships the last few years (1996, 2006, 2008, 2009)...They have dominated their competition....They are 4-0 again this year.

And...The Gophers SUCK!!! I root for em...but man do they blow.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I don't follow with any depth...but I do pay attention a little. USF (Univ of Sioux Falls) has won a ton of games...and a few NAIA Championships the last few years (1996, 2006, 2008, 2009)...They have dominated their competition....They are 4-0 again this year.

And...The Gophers SUCK!!! I root for em...but man do they blow.
                      Well aware of USF, they came to GF last fall and beat the Sioux. They had/have an incredible QB. Heard they may join the Northern Sun, DII.

Comment

Savage

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Working...
                        X