What movie have you watched lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What movie have you watched lately?

Have you guys watched any new movies lately? The last one I watched was Resident Evil and it sucked.

Blindside the story about the dude from the Baltimore ravens.

Don't know how old it is but it was pretty good.

Comment

It's football season.Who the fuck watches movies?

Comment

Last movie I went to I found out Wilber and Orville moved up their practice flight, and the plane flew! I missed it. Swore I would never go to a movie again!!!

Signed,

Spark

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          Last movie I went to I found out Wilber and Orville moved up their practice flight, and the plane flew! I missed it. Swore I would never go to a movie again!!!

Signed,

Spark
          I swear to God when I saw this thread first thing I thought of is "Here comes the Spark jokes with the 10 commandments and Gone with the Wind".

You didn't let me down

Comment

"Destruction in San Francisco" fucking sucks.

signed,
            Chado

Comment

Signed,

Spark
              Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I swear to God when I saw this thread first thing I thought of is "Here comes the Spark jokes with the 10 commandments and Gone with the Wind".

You didn't let me down

Comment

Signed,

Spark
                Thats not right !!

I really really frown upon all of these Spark jokes.

If being old is a bad thing, how come the Geico Caveman is making tons of money doing commercials ??
                He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                  Thats not right !!

I really really frown upon all of these Spark jokes.

If being old is a bad thing, how come the Geico Caveman is making tons of money doing commercials ??
                  yeah, I agree pal

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Comment

Clash of the Titans. It is not even close to the old one, but who ever directed made some money off of it, FUCK HIM.

I like the new series Boardwalk Empire, its not Sopranos or anything though.

Comment

I remember my First Color Movie, saw it when I was 47.........

The Trail of the Lonesome Pine.......

THE TRAIL OF THE LONESOME PINE (1936) is a landmark color film of considerable dramatic power that has been neglected in Hollywood history. It was the second full-length feature to be produced in the newly-developed 3 strip Technicolor process. The first Technicolor feature, BECKY SHARP, had opened the previous year (1935) but did not find audience favor. There is strong evidence to suggest that THE TRAIL OF THE LONESOME PINE was the film that really popularized color.

Aside from the superb color photography, the film has much to recommend it. There are very strong performances, particularly that of Sylvia Sidney as the backwoods mountain girl - a very convincing portrayal. She is supported by two handsome newcomers, Henry Fonda and Fred MacMurray, plus veterans such as Fred Stone, Beulah Bondi, and Spanky MacFarland. The story line is very compelling and there is the strong direction of Henry Hathaway (LIVES OF A BENGAL LANCER, KISS OF DEATH, TRUE GRIT). In its original release, audiences reportedly burst into applause while viewing some of the color scenes. The film was a box office smash for Paramount, playing to packed houses in both large and small towns. (This is well documented.) It remains compelling entertainment today. The high-quality color photography was very much in evidence in the VHS tape that MCA released in the Nineties. It is to be hoped that the same high quality will be seen in the projected 2009 DVD release of this beloved film.

If you guys get a chance, try and go see it, If you see it playing anywhere.......Fantastic move......."Spanky" was great here......

Signed

SPARK

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                        X