No announcement yet.

Where are all the Big Brother Watchers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the Big Brother Watchers?

That damn Rachel makes me want to PUKE!!! This might be the weakest cast ever. And Muscle Man should have something to say,,,,NO BLACK MALE and only 1 black chick and she got gone the 2nd week!!! Even worse the BI-Sexual chick got gone week 1 and she was the TRICKSTER!!!

I have not missed an episode. We even DVR the BB After dark every night on Showtime2 from midnight to 3 am. It has been the MOST BORING BB after dark EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boring, boring, boring! Nothing ever happens.

It's funny you mentioned rachel because i tell my wife daily that i HATE THAT BITCH!!!

EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEBODY IS EVICTED SHE SAYS "NOBODY IS GONNA GET BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN". Again tonight ... i said see, she said it again. I actually like Brendon but she is screwing him over hard!

Kristen had a pretty sweet camel toe in that suit. I'm gonna miss her!!! Oh yea, i want to Britney too.

I realize i will get roasted for posting in this thread but i don't give a fuck. We have not missed an episode in 12 seasons

P.S. Matt won HOH and the Rachel/Brendon team are VERY depressed right now!

Comment

HOLY SHIT...we find something we totally agree on!!!

Comment

It only took 6 years! hahaha

Matt REALLY fucked up in week 2 when he didn't put Rachel and Brendan up. That backfired BIGTIME and he won't make that mistake again!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          It only took 6 years! hahaha

Matt REALLY fucked up in week 2 when he didn't put Rachel and Brendan up. That backfired BIGTIME and he won't make that mistake again!
          I told my wife the BROgade should kick his ass!!! I love the show but they gotta shake it up some how!!! That damn Brittany is tough as nails son!!! I'm kinda likin' Enzo but i think his mouth might get his ass before its all said and done. I fore see him and Lane or Hayden having problems in the near future. And how about Hayden ass sayin' he'd take Kristen over the BROgade

Comment

Hey, If he wants a piece of that ass, he better say what he did to Kristen. Enzo is freakin' hilarious! I still can't believe nobody has caught on to their alliance before Kristen did. Did you hear dumbass Brendan in his good bye speech to Kristen say "You shouldn't have made up that lie about haydens alliance with the boys"? IDIOT!!!

Wait til he sees that tape and realizes what a dope he was!

Comment

Brendan is a major dork!!! Hell they all are. I really wish Annie would have stayed around!!! But I think we might have got spoiled between BB all stars, dirty Dick and his fine ass daughter, and Jordan Jeff Kevin and that crazy ass Lidia or how ever you spell her name from last year

Comment

There all at the gay bars where you and Wayne should be!

Queers. Lol
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I swear this is the first season I have ever watched and now don't miss a show. I hate Rachel so bad but fucking Enzo and his hardcore Jersey act makes my skin crawl too. How do you think Kristens boyfriend back home felt.She throws out the "I'm just going to take some time to myself". Thats the nice way of saying "I'm with Hayden"

Comment

Kristen had a pretty sweet camel toe in that suit.
                      Saw that toe hanging out myself

Comment

P.S. Matt won HOH and the Rachel/Brendon team are VERY depressed right now!
                        Matt fucked up bad by not puting Rachel and Brendon on the block a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Vols, I felt so bad for kristens boyfriend. How friggin embarrassing is that for him and can you imagine how hard that was to watch? Jimmy, NO!!!

Comment

This thread reeks of fag

Comment

Can someone move this to the "beauty parlor" section!!!
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                              X