Anyone Have the New IPhone 4 Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Have the New IPhone 4 Yet?

I just got mine a few days ago and it works great.
    I am not encountering any of the antenna problems and/or loss of reception and dropped calls mentioned by some.
    The battery life before it needs a charge has been improved remarkably and there are a lot of other nice features as well as great internet.
    If you are looking for a phone of this nature, I highly recommend you go to your ATT or Apple Store and try it out.
    Last edited by savage1; 07-12-2010, 12:34 PM.

Picked up an iPad a few weeks ago so no need for the iPhone for my purposes. Freaking apple store is freaking packed... Unreal how much business they are doing. Waiting time is over an hour just to talk to someone.

Comment

Last edited by Spark; 07-12-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

I

I guess by my own personal preferences and habits I must be holding the phone correctly because I have not yet encountered the problems described.
        Even if I did, I think it is an easy matter simply to not hold the phone in the lose reception area or better simply place the phone in a case where this is not an issue-I understand a zillion cases are already being made to "quick fix" this problem.
        ps for what I use the phone for anyways, I can't imagine a better state-of-the-art unit at this juncture.
        Last edited by savage1; 07-12-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

How much for one of these...besides calling and text what is the advantages of having one vs an iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
            How much for one of these...besides calling and text what is the advantages of having one vs an iPad.
            The Iphone is a good phone Mark ... but it is not a Smart Phone ... functionality wise, I will stick with the blackberry ...

Comment

The Iphone is a good phone Mark ... but it is not a Smart Phone ... functionality wise, I will stick with the blackberry ...
              Really? I have both and the Iphone trumps my blackberry 10 fold imo

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Really? I have both and the Iphone trumps my blackberry 10 fold imo
                It all depends what you need it for ... You must like playing games ...

but for functionality reasons (status bars, e-mail icons, editing and saving attachments) Like I said, it is not a smart phone ...

I am not putting the phone down ... I am sure there are many on here that have them ... but for me, the BB works much better

Comment

I have a google hero phone. I don't know the differences of an iPhone....smart phone or the droid.. I believe my Hero phone from sprint is considered a droid.. It is a nice phone has thousands of free apps etc... Just don't know what the differences of the three are.

Comment

I have the new iphone 4g..I had the original one and upgraded... My calls do get dropped a lot, and i notice that a lot of times it says I have full signal but really i dnt have any.. The phone is clearer and the reverse camera make this phone a lot cooler..but as an actual phone, its not the greatest..could be at&t could be the phone...but overall im happy...i jsut bought the bumpers for it..makes it lot sturdier in my hands

Comment

It all depends what you need it for ... You must like playing games ...

but for functionality reasons (status bars, e-mail icons, editing and saving attachments) Like I said, it is not a smart phone ...

I am not putting the phone down ... I am sure there are many on here that have them ... but for me, the BB works much better
                      I'm getting the Blackberry mainly for the above perks.Plus the iphone doesn't look like a phone someone like me needs whos on a job site or a warehouse.I heard the glass is pretty expensive to replace

Comment

The ICan with twine is a good phone Mark ... but it is not a Smart Phone ... functionality wise, I will stick with lighting a good fire and send smoke signals like I have done since 6 BC ...
                        Spark, how do you carve all the letters out of smoke ??

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I have a google hero phone. I don't know the differences of an iPhone....smart phone or the droid.. I believe my Hero phone from sprint is considered a droid.. It is a nice phone has thousands of free apps etc... Just don't know what the differences of the three are.
                          I got the Sprint Google Moment phone about a month ago. I really like it. Unlike the Hero, it has a touchpad or a slide out keyboard that you can use. The keyboard is much better than the touch pad for texting and typing but the touch pad is great for navigating websites. I had an old non internet phone for about 6 years and i needed the upgrade. I looked at a Blackberry but the screen and keypad was just too small for what i was looking for. Mine is also part of the Droid network and that includes some GREAT stuff!

Comment

I have Sprint Instinct. Its a touch screen phone. Thinking about getting the new Evo 4g from Sprint. Anyone have it or know if its good?

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                              Spark, how do you carve all the letters out of smoke ??

What an a**

Comment

Working...
                              X