vols fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vols fan

I just wanted to wish us a happy one week anniversary! I'm not sure how to explain our brief courtship, but something happened (let the song to the rest).

enjoy: YouTube - Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels (Full Version)
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

BTW, I caught the song you dedicated to me on the radio today!! Thanks!!

YouTube - Elvin Bishop- Fooled Around And Fell In Love
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

You have seriuos issues. Can you please put a or a with these post before people start taking you serious

Comment

I can see Jimmy doing a Motel 6 right now ...

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          You have seriuos issues. Can you please put a or a with these post before people start taking you serious
          I want everyone to know that Vols kicked me out of our double wide today. I let kim keep our house, and I took the dog. It all started when I told him that I thought former Vols QB Andy Kelly was better than Heath Shuler- he lost it when I said that, and he started to get violent, so I left. In my defense, I thought that the fact that Kelley also pooch punted put him over the top, but he still has a crush on Shuler. This is the last song I'm going to dedicate to you Vols, see you in October.

YouTube - The Manhattans - Kiss And Say Goodbye (hq,lyrics)

Comment

Didnt know you went both ways Vols. Better hope Kaz and Chado dont find out. If they do they will never leave you alone.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
              Didnt know you went both ways Vols. Better hope Kaz and Chado dont find out. If they do they will never leave you alone.
              This is just another example of GM trying to involve me in his sexual fantasy.He is sick

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
                Coming from the guy who invented the Home and Home

Comment

Working...
                X