Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read!!!! I need your help!!!!!

Request for Permanent Reversal of HVCC

There is a major violation of our basic rights of owning a home that is causing us to lose value to our homes. I have ran across this recently. This is what happens when govt. gets involved with private business. If healthcare reform is anything close to what they already did to reform home appraisals please govt. do not try to help me.

There are new rules that have been put into place for appraising homes. The HVCC law placed a third party to assign appraisers, the old way the mortgage broker or the bank assigned the appraiser. Well with some of the fraud that has taken place they wanted to put a middle man to prevent any influence.

Well what has happened is that the third party or AMC are assigning the cheapest and inexperience appraisers to appraised the properties. You might say that the appraisers are cheaper so you will pay a cheaper price. Hell Naw!!!!!! The appraisals are more expensive and the AMC's are taking the difference. So you are saying how does this affect us?

Simple

* It is lowering the value of your house

* Increasing the cost for you to refinance or to buy a house

* Driving hard working honest appraisals out of business

This is like an episode of the Sopranos where Tony would extort money from a hardworking person and call it union dues, or protection.

Please my brothers please watch the video and sign the petition above!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by buddyluv1968; 03-16-2010, 06:17 AM.

Done
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Thanks Tech!!!!!! I had a customer that is trying to refinance their house. They paid 130k in 2004. The AMC appraiser appraised the house recently at 110k. A 20K decrease. The comps that the appraiser used was one out of the subdivision and 2 that were smaller houses. He also listed two houses that where listed that were short sales. But I or the borrower who already paid $450.00 cannot say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Done ...

My Pleasure ...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
          Thanks Tech!!!!!! I had a customer that is trying to refinance their house. They paid 130k in 2004. The AMC appraiser appraised the house recently at 110k. A 20K decrease. The comps that the appraiser used was one out of the subdivision and 2 that were smaller houses. He also listed two houses that where listed that were short sales. But I or the borrower who already paid $450.00 cannot say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Exactly ... this is the post of the day ... these people know crap about appraising your home ...

They take your money and give you a BS appraisal ... and you have no recourse at all .. just send the check chump

Comment

signed.
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Thanks fellas.... If you already own property this will affect you!!! Well except Vols Fan trailer.......

Comment

Thanks fellas.... If you already own property this will affect you!!! Well except Vols Fan trailer.......
                BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE OWNS A VERY NICE HOUSE I HOPE I DONT BLOW HIS COVER
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

done
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

Thanks Jordan!!!!!!

Comment

What do you mean.I still owe 30 more years on that trailer. Not to mention the 3 cinderblocks it's setting on.I'm saving up for a fourth block so it will stay even.Damn thing wobbles when we walk in it without that 4th block.Someday boy,someday I will get that 4th block.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        What do you mean.I still owe 30 more years on that trailer. Not to mention the 3 cinderblocks it's setting on.I'm saving up for a fourth block so it will stay even.Damn thing wobbles when we walk in it without that 4th block.Someday boy,someday I will get that 4th block.
                        Why wont you get a 2nd mortgage on the 4th block???

Comment

Why wont you get a 2nd mortgage on the 4th block???
                          2nd mortgage? What do you think bought the 2nd and 3rd block?

Comment

Working...
                          X