• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this thread....
    My condolences...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Yes Jerry .. It is fine if you want to ...

I spoke to Bryan before I posted the obit ...

Thanks
      ok thanks spark

wanted to ask you first Trust your judement and did not wanna be out of line.Sometimes your heart can be in the right place and be to into thier personal business

just signed it
      jerry van pelt tech fan

did not put anything about bc in it as did not want to be disrespectful to the family talking about bettors chat ya know what i mean kid
      Last edited by tech fan; 03-17-2010, 05:14 PM.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I know exactly what you mean Jerry ... Not surprised you asked because I also asked Bryan if we could sign it

Everything that I have posted in this thread has Bryan's ok ...

Like I said before I would never post things this personal without permission ...

ntorreg88, I am so sorry ....
        Last edited by Spark; 03-17-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

WOW! I can not even imagine how hard this must be. We are here for you if you need anything Bry. My prayers are with you and your family buddy.
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            I know exactly what you mean Jerry ... Not surprised you asked because I also asked Bryan if we could sign it

Everything that I have posted in this thread has Bryan's ok ...

Like I said before I would never post things this personal without permission ...

ntorreg88, I am so sorry ....

its just such a personal matter ya know.After meeting people on here we are like a family and here for each other alot.But there is a fine line between and internet family and real family and friends to some people thanks for replying because i was struggling with it wanted to sign out of respect without being disrespectful bringing up gambling or whatever.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Very sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with you and your family.
              Every
              Villain
              Is
              Lemons

Comment

Bryan,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Although I seldom post, I have been an avid follower of this site for years. 10dime, I just wanted to say you have made me laugh hysterically over the years with your quick wit, hilarious antics, and ridiculous posts. Reading your reply tonight was touching. In all honesty it may have been the most admirable articulation I have ever read. Bryan, your courage and strength, through this difficult time is neccisated by an inexorable situaton. Respect is a difficult trait to garner my friend, but you have mine in abundance.

Wishing you all the best,

Chris

Comment

Thinking of you guys Bry ....

Love ya man ...

Comment

Originally posted by dunninowski View Post
                    Bryan,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Although I seldom post, I have been an avid follower of this site for years. 10dime, I just wanted to say you have made me laugh hysterically over the years with your quick wit, hilarious antics, and ridiculous posts. Reading your reply tonight was touching. In all honesty it may have been the most admirable articulation I have ever read. Bryan, your courage and strength, through this difficult time is neccisated by an inexorable situaton. Respect is a difficult trait to garner my friend, but you have mine in abundance.

Wishing you all the best,

Chris

Great post Chris ...

He had fun with you a few years ago ... haha

You are so right with the laughter Bry can bring to this forum ... he will be back ...

Comment

Heartbreaking....absolutely heartbreaking....can't even imagine. So sorry Bry!
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Hope all gets better with you and your wife Bry. My thoughts are with you pal.
                        U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

My prayers are with you Bry.

Comment

just saw this thread...10Dime, you're the BEST.................ive just starred at the screen for like 15 min, feeling for you and your family..........I hope the best for you!
                            jordanrules..................

Comment

I just saw this and Im deeply sorry for your loss 10Dime. I cant even imagine what its like to loose a child like this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X