No announcement yet.

Sad News From 10Dime(Bry) and His Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this terrible news. May god help you and your family get through these times. God Bless

Comment

Words cant express what you are dealing with, so there is no need in me saying a lot. I will be praying for you Bryan, your wife and your child.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

I am so sorry Dimer for the news. Stay as strong as you can. My thoughts are with you and your wife
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Just seen this thread now. Very sorry to hear of the news Brian. Faith in God and his plan and all will be well. You and your family will be in my prayers. Stay strong bud!

Chad
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Exact text message from Bryan ... received at 9:50pm Last night ..

12 hours of labor ... we had a beautiful baby boy .. his name is Marshall ... he is with God now ... Thank you all for your endless support ....

Comment

Children are always special to to Lord.Marshall will have eternal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Exact text message from Bryan ... received at 9:50pm Last night ..

12 hours of labor ... we had a beautiful baby boy .. his name is Marshall ... he is with God now ... Thank you all for your endless support ....

really hate to hear this
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Bry I see you looking in ...

Pls take care of yourself and Kelly ... We love ya kid

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Bry I see you looking in ...

Pls take care of yourself and Kelly ... We love ya kid

ditto buddy i am sure reading this you have tears in your eyes trust me buddy i doas well and i think there are not many dry eyes in this forum
                    Last edited by tech fan; 03-13-2010, 09:10 AM.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Support from family and friends are so important right now ... and they have plenty around here ...

Bry has been around here for a while .. he has given me so many laughs ... very funny kid ... sense of humor like no one else ...

I just want him to know that we are here for him ...Bry, Kelly and Marshall are in our our hearts and prayers ...

Comment

Just saw this thread this morning and I am so sorry. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!

Comment

god bless you ....cant imagine your pain...stay strong ill pray for you

Comment

Just saw this thread. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Stay strong and be well
                            NFL System - Year 1
                            Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                            Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                            Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                            Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                            Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                            Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                            Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                            Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                            Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                            Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Cant imagine wat u and your wife are going through. God bless Bry, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

Thank you all for your endless love and support it is something Kelly and I will never forget. Friday was the saddest and happiest day of my entire life. Kelly has been so strong through all of this. I love her with all of my heart.

On friday evening we gave birth to a beautiful baby boy his name is Marshall. Although my time with Marshall was limited my love for him in my heart will go on until the day I die. Nothing made me prouder than the moment I got to hold him in my arms. I never knew what it felt like to be a dad until that moment. It was life changing and for that moment I felt so happy and so lucky, i'm truly blessed.

I also must say that until Marshall was born the happiest day of my life was our wedding day. This is no longer the case. By far and away the single most important visual moment I have ever been able to witness was the first moment kelly got to hold Marshall in her arms. She wasn't crying or sad, she was happy. She was a mom. I could see the joy in her eyes. I never felt so happy in my life.

In closing I would like to just say again thank you to all of you. From the bottom of my heart. I love you all.

Bryan Connor
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X