Poll Question-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Question-2012

With all of the ballyhoo about the possible end of the world on 12/21/2012, the question is simple:
    What do YOU think will happen on that day if anything?

Nothing will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Nothing will happen.
      Don't you fuckers blame me if it does.

Signed,
      George Bush

Comment

I'm currently building an arc in preparation.

What does ballyhoo mean?
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Nothing will happen. It would be a simple normal day.

Comment

Mayan Winter Solstice?

Comment

It will be partly cloudy with light winds.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                With all of the ballyhoo about the possible end of the world on 12/21/2012, the question is simple:
                What do YOU think will happen on that day if anything?
                Some have said that wasn't the end of the Mayan calender date that it went much further. Nobody even really knows what happened to the Mayans. Plus wasn't the end of the world supposed to have happened in 2007 or 2010?

Comment

Lets put it this way:
                  I think that it is an INFINITELY better bet that on 12/21/12 and for that matter 12/22, that most of us will be here talking about Bowl games, college and NBA games or hockey games and what the best bets are for that day.
                  AS Monte implied, we have heard the same horseshit before-whatever happened to Planet X which was supposed to destroy us in the last few years???
                  Just turn on George Noory some night on Coast to Coast AM if you are not sleeping-his show is loaded with crackpots with dire predicitions, none of which ever came true.
                  No offense to anyone who is a Jehovas Witness, but these folks used to bang on our door when I was a kid starting in the early 50's and warn us that the end was near, to repent and of course convert to their religion-last time I pinched myself, the world was still here.
                  What about the calamaties which were supposed to strike when the year 2000 began???
                  ps I am religious and last time I heard, neither the Bible not GOD has stated/informed anyone including the Mayans when the world will end.
                  pps Frankly I am surprised that some of the Offshores haven't posted a line yet on whether the world will end on 12/21/12.
                  Last edited by savage1; 03-08-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Lets put it this way:
                    I think that it is an INFINITELY better bet that on 12/21/12 and for that matter 12/22, that most of us will be here talking about Bowl games, college and NBA games or hockey games and what the best bets are for that day.
                    AS Monte implied, we have heard the same horseshit before-whatever happened to Planet X which was supposed to destroy us in the last few years???
                    Just turn on George Noory some night on Coast to Coast AM if you are not sleeping-his show is loaded with crackpots with dire predicitions, none of which ever came true.
                    No offense to anyone who is a Jehovas Witness, but these folks used to bang on our door when I was a kid starting in the early 50's and warn us that the end was near, to repent and of course convert to their religion-last time I pinched myself, the world was still here.
                    What about the calamaties which were supposed to strike when the year 2000 began???
                    ps I am religious and last time I heard, neither the Bible not GOD has stated/informed anyone including the Mayans when the world will end.
                    pps Frankly I am surprised that some of the Offshores haven't posted a line yet on whether the world will end on 12/21/12.
                    Actually I think someone on here said there was a wager for that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      Now that I think about it, I believe I do remember someone saying that, and then everyone laughing about it because you would be in a no lose situation for obvious reasons if you bet the world wouldn't end.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                        Now that I think about it, I believe I do remember someone saying that, and then everyone laughing about it because you would be in a no lose situation for obvious reasons if you bet the world wouldn't end.
                        You did Savage.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...llect-bet.html

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                          Holy Shit-its time to visit the doctor to be sure I am not suffering from dreaded Alzheimers Disease.
                          Needless to say, I am embarrassed.

Comment

Holy Shit-its time to visit the doctor to be sure I am not suffering from dreaded Alzheimers Disease.
                            Needless to say, I am embarrassed.
                            Would be funny if you bet it, and didn't even remember. Ha. Hope not.

Comment

Working...
                            X