Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tsunami is heading to Hawaii!!!!! Holy Shit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tsunami is heading to Hawaii!!!!! Holy Shit!!!

Due to the earthquake in Chili, They are saying the tsunami will strike by 4pm Eastern standard time! People need to get the fuck out now!!

They are only going to be 5-8 feet high, nothing major....During the annual surf contest on the big island, they usually surf 15-20 foot waves, but i think they are just making sure everyone is expecting some bigger waves then normal. They have tsumami makers in the ocean and they haven't predicted any HUGE waves as of yet...

Comment

Oh...false alarm then.. Proceed

Comment

The news is hyping it up then... They are all saying, "A potentially devestating Tsunami" will hit Hawaii in a few hours.

Comment

oh no, it's not a false alarm by all means, my wifes parents are out there and they told everyone to just go to a higher grounds just in case. But by the sounds of what they had to say, basically if your scared they have a school up on a hill u can go to, other then that, just stay away from the waters today, don't be stupid and accept that a bigger then normal waves could start soon, but they didn't seem to worried that's forsure. But i gues we'll see

Comment

they also said that the tsunami buoy's aren't showing that a huge 15-20 foot wave is coming or anything, but i guess we'll see what happens

Comment

Yeah I have too cousins living there and they said the sirens are going off. A tsunami is different from a normal wave no matter the height. The tsunami is full of force and acts as a steam shovel rather than just retreating, I hope all are safe there the flooding could be bad as well as things getting sweep away with the strong current.

Comment

Is this it??? i have seen bigger waves in my toilet bowl

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                  Is this it??? i have seen bigger waves in my toilet bowl
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Let's see what happens hope everybody in Hawaii are safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X