PLEASE HELP....Question about CANADA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP....Question about CANADA

Booked a trip to Niagara Falls in CANADA with wife and kids...just found out about this BS about not being allowed in Canada if you have a criminal record...I had a DWI in 2003, paid my fines and finished my probation a year later...here are my questions:

What is it that I have to do to travel to Canada?

What will they do if I do nothing just board the plane and fly into Canada?

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
    Booked a trip to Niagara Falls in CANADA with wife and kids...just found out about this BS about not being allowed in Canada if you have a criminal record...I had a DWI in 2003, paid my fines and finished my probation a year later...here are my questions:

Not a felony so its not a problem

Even if it was a felony you just need to clear with them locally somehow and im sure you can still get in.

PEACE

Comment

A Passport

Government photo ID ( License)

Birth Certificate

23 Hockey Pucks
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        23 Hockey Pucks

Comment

I read the following off a Canada website and got a bit worried...it says I have to apply for rehablilitation by filling out some form and answering questions...the worst is that this stupid form is like 200 bucks...I was thinking ima get on the plane arrive there and then what are they gonna handcuff me...send me back if I dont have this form done and permission, why did they sell me the flight in the 1st place...anyhow Im hoping you're right MCP, because I aint paying for this rehab form...havent even got there but Canada SUCKS already

Please Note: Anyone with a criminal record (including misdemeanors or Driving While Impaired (DWI)) charges may be barred from entering Canada and must obtain a special waiver well in advance of any planned travel. To determine whether you may be inadmissible and how to overcome this finding, please refer to the Canadian citizenship and immigration website.

Comment

tell them you are REALLY CLOSE with Chado !!!
            Last edited by baseballdave; 02-01-2010, 05:05 PM.
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

That would probably only worsen matters for me...haha

Comment

ogarza

Based on these statistics, you shouldn't have trouble going or coming back.......they take anybody....then let em go to the US

Although undocumented immigrants come to the United States from all countries the world,
                relatively few countries add substantially to the population. The annual growth of the undocumented
                population can be grouped into four disparate categories: 1) Mexico, with more than half of the
                annual growth, adds just over 150,000 undocumented residents each year; 2) six countries--El
                Salvador, Guatemala, Canada, Haiti, Honduras, and the Dominican Republic--each add between
                6,000 and 12,000 annually; 3) thirteen countries each add about 2,000 to 4,000 annually; and 4) the
                remaining approximately 200 other countries add a total of about 30,000 undocumented residents
                each year (See Table 1). A large majority of the additions each year, more than 80 percent, are
                from countries in the Western Hemisphere.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

just name drop the Sausage king of canada's name Gaydo1...you should get right through.......
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

havent even got there but Canada SUCKS already

Comment

Same thing applies to us coming to the US. We are not allowed to cross the border with a criminal record. It goes both ways. Just ask my buddy..
                      Last edited by Chado1; 02-01-2010, 06:07 PM.
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                        23 Hockey Pucks
                        Yes this is definately a requirement..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          Same thing applies to us coming to the US. We are not allowed to cross the border with a criminal record. It goes both ways. Just ask my buddy..
                          Been to a bunch of Red Wings, Lions, and Tigers games and he cant come because of his record...poor bastard..

Comment

Working...
                          X