Joke of the Year! Get in on this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke of the Year! Get in on this!

Sparks works in an office with a hot girl. Knowing that she had a bf, he came up to her and told her "I'll give u 100 bucks if u let me have sex with u." She told him no. He then said, "what if I drop the money on the ground, by the time u bend over and pick it up, I'll be done." She called her bf and ask him what he thinks. He told her to ask for 200 bucks, and to pick up the money so fast, the loser won't even have his pants down. So she got off the phone and agreed. An hour went by and the bf finally recieved a call. On the line, while heavily breathing, she managed to say " that bastard had nothin but quarters"

bwahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahha

good one guy
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

g1 u the best

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
        Sparks works in an office with a hot girl. Knowing that she had a bf, he came up to her and told her "I'll give u 100 bucks if u let me have sex with u." She told him no. He then said, "what if I drop the money on the ground, by the time u bend over and pick it up, I'll be done." She called her bf and ask him what he thinks. He told her to ask for 200 bucks, and to pick up the money so fast, the loser won't even have his pants down. So she got off the phone and agreed. An hour went by and the bf finally recieved a call. On the line, while heavily breathing, she managed to say " that bastard had nothin but quarters"

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X