Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Best Or Worst Decision You Have Made in Your Lifetime

The question needs little explanation.
    Simply tell us what you consider what proved to be the best or worse or both decision(s) you have made in your life and why.

Looking at the subjects in these daily/weekly threads of yours the worst decision I have ever made was asking Monte to unban you ....

hahahahahahaha

j/k Savvy

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Looking at the subjects in these daily/weekly threads of yours the worst decision I have ever made was asking Monte to unban you ....

hahahahahahaha

j/k Savvy
      I should have know I was setting myself up for an answer like that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Looking at the subjects in these daily/weekly threads of yours the worst decision I have ever made was asking Monte to unban you ...

Comment

savage, Why must you know every intimate detail of our life? Geez .........

Comment

thats easy. To drink and drive. How many debacles do we get ourselves into when we do that whether or not we get caught or not.

Then to quit drinking. Sure its not all fun but there is a time we have to grow up and to quit getting ourselves into the messes that a 21 yo gets into.
            SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
            LW 2-0 +3
            SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
            LW 1-2 -2.3
            SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
            LW 8-3 +5.85
            SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
            LW 1-7 -12.1
            SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Savage

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
              The question needs little explanation.
              Simply tell us what you consider what proved to be the best or worse or both decision(s) you have made in your life and why.
              BEST: DECISION TO GET MARRIED

WORST: DECISION TO GET MARRIED

PROVES IT SELF OUT EITHER WAY.....AND I'M NOT BEING FUNNY EITHER

BEST: LOVE MY KIDS/GRANDKIDS ETC....

WORST: NO TELLING HOW MUCH FUN I'DA HAD AND HOW MUCH MORE $ I'D HAVE FROM NOT SUPPORTING WIFE AND 6 KIDS....

OFTEN WONDER WHERE I'D BE, IF NOT MARRIED.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                savage, Why must you know every intimate detail of our life? Geez .........
                Fortunately in this country at least, those who don't think it is a good question or tha it is to snoopy, don't have to answer it.

Comment

WORST DECISION----------- opening this thread
                  BEST DECISION ----------- not telling you shit!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Voting For Bush

Comment

Best: pissing off that guy Chuck Lazar
                      Worst: Blowin ass in the middle of Blockbuster and everyone stare at me. Face turned bright red within seconds.
                      U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

best - dropped out of college to play poker professionally
                        worst - played mostly cash games instead of playing lots of poker tourneys when economy was great, fields were weak and prizepools were ridiculous. i woulda picked up couple million for sure
                        Welcome To My World

Comment

I would say my best decision outside of going to another Colombia to look for a great wife was a career change.
                          Without going into great detail, suffice it to say that when I was 23 back in 1967, I taught grade 6 because I liked kids and thought teaching them would be fun(I had a degree in teaching) and because of all of the vacations I knew I would get that I would not in other professions.
                          To make a long story short, I was too nice to the kids(figuring I wanted them to like me first rather than respect me first and then like me) and didn't have good discipline(thats being kind).
                          The kids really did like me but sadly they treated me like an equal and I virtually no control and hated it.
                          Also,being young and naive, I tried to teach the class like they were adults and was too focused on the subject matter and not interested enough about the kids misbehaving, etc.
                          Anyways, at the end of the year, I decided it wasn't worth it and decided to go into social services, where I worked happily everafter for 34 years-because of the nature of my job I was able to do much of my work at home and come and go from my office as I pleased.
                          The net result was that I had a great job with decent pay for a state employee without the tension I had as a teacher.
                          And because of the nature of the job, I actually ended up with more free time than I would have had as a teacher.
                          Anyways, thats my little story about my best decision so far in life.

Comment

Originally posted by JESSEtheGENIUS View Post
                            best - dropped out of college to play poker professionally
                            worst - played mostly cash games instead of playing lots of poker tourneys when economy was great, fields were weak and prizepools were ridiculous. i woulda picked up couple million for sure
                            So do you still play poker?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                              I would say my best decision outside of going to another Colombia to look for a great wife was a career change.
                              Without going into great detail, suffice it to say that when I was 23 back in 1967, I taught grade 6 because I liked kids and thought teaching them would be fun(I had a degree in teaching) and because of all of the vacations I knew I would get that I would not in other professions.
                              To make a long story short, I was too nice to the kids(figuring I wanted them to like me first rather than respect me first and then like me) and didn't have good discipline(thats being kind).
                              The kids really did like me but sadly they treated me like an equal and I virtually no control and hated it.
                              Also,being young and naive, I tried to teach the class like they were adults and was too focused on the subject matter and not interested enough about the kids misbehaving, etc.
                              Anyways, at the end of the year, I decided it wasn't worth it and decided to go into social services, where I worked happily everafter for 34 years-because of the nature of my job I was able to do much of my work at home and come and go from my office as I pleased.
                              The net result was that I had a great job with decent pay for a state employee without the tension I had as a teacher.
                              And because of the nature of the job, I actually ended up with more free time than I would have had as a teacher.
                              Anyways, thats my little story about my best decision so far in life.
                              What type of social services?

Comment

Working...
                              X