when will this stop??/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Sounds like Mayweather is broke and fighting to make some money to pay off what he owes.
    No one has to paint you a picture do they

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      No one has to paint you a picture do they

Comment

hey KB I thought you might be there tonight it was live from the sooner state ! Hey it might be the hottest sport out there right now, but it's not for everybody.

and obviously may is fighting to pay his bills, should have just paid them when they first came, that's what i do. LOL

I posted a thread on may calling out MMA jordan because he said "it's easy, boxing is much harder", when they asked him, why do you think MMA is "easy" he responded with because most of the best fighters are white. The thread is in the MMA forum if you want to check it out....

Miguel torres has challenged him, who oddly enough is by far one of the best in the world at his weight, but Miguel Torres is not white, hey actually he is a chicago kid i think ?

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
          then end of the story is a classic.....poor Floyd!!! you are so mis-treated....Pay ur bills u piece of trash

Its amazing to me all of your topics involve not so intelligent african americans who make stupid racist comments and then you try to act like a whole entire race thinks like this. I believe your intellect borders close to theirs thats why youre so intrigued with the likes of al sharpton, rev. wright, jesse jackson and other fringe negroes who arent important or who arent anyones spoke persons. I could find white fools allday who make stupid comments copy and paste and put them here, thats not to hard to do.

Your life shouldnt revolve around hating an entire race. Wake up before its too late for you.

Comment

Working...
          X