Any good movie suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good movie suggestions?

Can you guys suggest any good/great movies that came out in the last year? We are running out of choices on Netflix and i'm looking for suggestions. I do not want older movies if possible.

My suggestion to you guys is the movie "Taken". Great flick that we saw a month or two ago but it was great. I heard the movie "Hangover" was hilarious too and i'm waiting for that one to come out on video.

Any suggestions for Comedy/Drama/Action Movies out there?

Sorry, I'm no help. I seriously think the last 3 movies I've watched have been Top Gun, 3, and Dumb and Dumber.

If there isn't a line, I have a hard time watching it

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Sorry, I'm no help. I seriously think the last 3 movies I've watched have been Top Gun, 3, and Dumb and Dumber.

If there isn't a line, I have a hard time watching it

Comment

Hangover, District 9 and Inglourious Basterds, but those won't be out for a while. I Love You, Man was pretty good. What about Gran Torino?

Comment

I haven't seen these, but I heard they were alright
          Adventureland
          State of Play

Comment

Hangover. Best comedy I have seen in years.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Can you guys suggest any good/great movies that came out in the last year? We are running out of choices on Netflix and i'm looking for suggestions. I do not want older movies if possible.

My suggestion to you guys is the movie "Taken". Great flick that we saw a month or two ago but it was great. I heard the movie "Hangover" was hilarious too and i'm waiting for that one to come out on video.

Slumdog was much better than I expected. Very good movie.

State of Play was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                Hangover, District 9 and Inglourious Basterds, but those won't be out for a while. I Love You, Man was pretty good. What about Gran Torino?
                Gran Torino was very good.

Comment

If you didn't watch it on TV rent season 1 of Sons of Anarchy. Season 2 premiered last Tuesday. Great show!

Comment

I Love You, Man was pretty good. What about Gran Torino?
                    Saw both. I really liked Gran Torino. I saw a couple of Dane Cook movies that were recent and those were good too. We've watched quite a few movies leading up to football season and that's why we do not know what else to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                      Hangover. Best comedy I have seen in years.

I have heard that from EVERYBODY. I hope it doesn't disappoint by the time i see it!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

Taken is awsome man. I was very shocked at how much I enjoyed it.I know you said no old movies but my favorite movie of all time is "Count of Monte Cristo" with Jim Caviezel.Alot of people I tell that to are like I have never even heard of it.If you haven't,you should see it
                        Last edited by vols fan; 09-15-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

go to Movie2k.com - watch free movies and cinema films and watch a few minutes and see if anything catches your eye.

Comment

I was wondering about District 9. Was it really good and isn't it like a horror movie? I like those too.

The bastards one with Brad Pitt? It looks like it is set back in time and i usually do not like those movies. Was it that good?

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                              Slumdog was much better than I expected. Very good movie.

State of Play was pretty good.

We were debating Slumdog and we never get it. The more i saw about it, the more it looked like a Musical and i hate those.

Never heard of State of Play? Drama? Comedy??

Comment

Working...
                              X