Things that annoy you at the Gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
    What about men in gyms and athletes outisde of the gym who regularly grab their crotch in public?
    You don't ever have to adjust that thing around a little? I played shortstop for a softball team sponsored by Hooters and we played in the world championships up in Tennessee a few years ago.We recorded the game and hell I was playing with that thing the whole time out on the field. I think it's more of a nervous thing we do more than just playing with it

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      You don't ever have to adjust that thing around a little penis, well i do, my dick maybe short but it shore is skinny. got to always adjust the cup cause i got no meat to hold it still? I played shortstop for a softball team sponsored by Hooters and we played in the world championships up in Tennessee a few years ago.We recorded the game and hell I was playing with that thing the whole time out on the field. I think it's more of a nervous thing we do more than just playing with it

How does Daisy even let you mount her with that wittle thing
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        How does Daisy even let you mount her with that wittle thing
        Her name is Dixie

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Her name is Dixie
          Oh shitDaisy, Dixie, they are both southern

LOL

Sorry

Still dont know how she lets you mount her
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Guys who fill up their 64 oz. water bottle at the water fountain. I have to wait behind them for a half hour when I just need a sip of water.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

People that read a book or paper while sitting on the machine, in between sets. Double that when they get offended if you ask if you can work in.

Guys that grunt and make noises when they are doing free weights. Also guys that slam down the free weights like they are lifting a freakin house.

Weird facial distortions that people make when doing cardio.

Guys that have pencil thin legs and popeye chest and arms.

Anyone that wants to talk to me on the treadmill when I am on my last 5 minutes of a long run.

January 1st-March 15th

Anyone that exhibits "roid rage" behavior. Anyone over 50 that gets a new tribal armband tattoo. As a matter of fact, anyone that doesn't act their age.

I am far from perfect, but there are a lot of strange people that go to the gym.

Comment

How about the personal trainers who are fatter than you are.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
                  People that read a book or paper while sitting on the machine, in between sets. Double that when they get offended if you ask if you can work in.

Guys that grunt and make noises when they are doing free weights. Also guys that slam down the free weights like they are lifting a freakin house.

Anyone that wants to talk to me on the treadmill when I am on my last 5 minutes of a long run.

January 1st-March 15th

Anyone that exhibits "roid rage" behavior. Anyone over 50 that gets a new tribal armband tattoo. As a matter of fact, anyone that doesn't act their age.

I am far from perfect, but there are a lot of strange people that go to the gym.
                  Remind me never to go to your gym

I'm not sure I could follow all the rules

Comment

January 1st-March 15th

good stuff

Comment

when marvin falls out of my left short leg !!
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Remind me never to go to your gym

I'm not sure I could follow all the rules
                        I am mainly kidding KB. I may think those things, but would never verbalize them. The slamming and grunting is my main pet peeve. I am sure I do alot of things that irritate people, but I try to lay low, do my thing, and go back to work.

Comment

I am mainly kidding KB. I may think those things, but would never verbalize them. The slamming and grunting is my main pet peeve. I am sure I do alot of things that irritate people, but I try to lay low, do my thing, and go back to work.

I hear ya buddy. Just giving you a little bit of a hard time

Comment

When you lift heavy weights you will make some noise. As for noise though some people lifting pussy weight grunting irritates the shit out of me.

Also my Gym only has 120lb dumbells...I Mean WTF? I need up to 180lbs for each dumbell.

Comment

Working...
                            X