robin williams speach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robin williams speach

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says 'I love New York ' in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Williams...... even if he is nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan.....(Hard to argue with this logic!):

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US will apologise to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegals have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are...they are illegal..!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them ends up being stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '

If you agree with the above forward it to friends....If not, and I would be amazed, DELETE it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image001.jpgReplyReply AllMove...cingularCitiMortgage-2comcastmannysmortagage docsGo to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages Select Message EncodingASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32)| Full Headers

Search Mail

Copyright © 1994-2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
    NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
    To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

if only our politicians would listen to this
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken View Post
      if only our politicians would listen to this
      Interesting.....Williams is VERY Liberal. Kind of surprised that he'd go there.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post

KAZ
        so Kaz, are you saying that liberals think the opposite of this? i think it would be great if we follow this creed. What do u think?
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
          so Kaz, are you saying that liberals think the opposite of this? i think it would be great if we follow this creed. What do u think?
          Not exactly Liberal ideology....

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

Not exactly Liberal ideology....

KAZ

Williams remembers 9/11, some liberals have seen the light.

Go USA
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Quite different from Obama who apologizes for the Unitied States actions to any foriegn dictatorship he can.

Politicians these days are so weak, our Founding Fathers have to be disgusted.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

KAZ
                I was thinking the exact same thing as I read it!

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                  I was thinking the exact same thing as I read it!
                  It's what I thought. Williams never said that. Just Republican propaganda.

From a friend.....Snopes.com

snopes.com: Robin Williams' Peace Plan

And NO I do not think that's a good creedo to live by. This isn't Nazi Germany!

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Good catch Kaz, you know your liberals.

Speaking of propaganda, Obama plans to address all school children on the 9th in the classrooms. First time ever for a POTUS to do something like this. Imagine if Bush or Cheney pulled this.

Where is the ACLU on this? They will spin it like it is harmless and educational. lol

Libs own the education system and what better way to grow the party.

Obama cant help himself and will step in it every time.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      Quite different from Obama who apologizes for the Unitied States actions to any foriegn dictatorship he can.

Politicians these days are so weak, our Founding Fathers have to be disgusted.
                      It's fucking pathetic and embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                        Good catch Kaz, you know your liberals.

Speaking of propaganda, Obama plans to address all school children on the 9th in the classrooms. First time ever for a POTUS to do something like this. Imagine if Bush or Cheney pulled this.

Where is the ACLU on this? They will spin it like it is harmless and educational. lol

Libs own the education system and what better way to grow the party.

Obama cant help himself and will step in it every time.
                        I have covered many presidents that have come through Central Calif. to make their campaign speeches and EVERY one of them chose to make their speech from a school. It's a place that's free from any kind of propaganda from either side. It's so neutral and innocent.

Addressing children and giving them an understanding about the political process and respecting the leader of our country can't be all that bad.

I guess you can spin it any way you want. I chose mine, you chose yours....

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X