No announcement yet.

Who wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are so many better picks than the one's you've given in this poll. Given the picks presented it is hands down Savage. Most of the other guys on this poll are decent dudes for the most.

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
      There are so many better picks than the one's you've given in this poll. Given the picks presented it is hands down Savage. Most of the other guys on this poll are decent dudes for the most.

PK

I thought Vols would win in a landslide!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

I thought Vols would win in a landslide!
        Still 0 for ole Vols.Maybe your the only one who hates me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Maybe add Trims to your list who hates me also.He's probaly not very happy with me either

Comment

I bumped this thread with a vote after a certain poster had some fun with my e-mail address today....

"CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Funny thing, early today, some guy wants mavs email, then gets mine also....He said your keep sending him chicken wings? You keep betting on volunteers and need an inheritence? Broke?

Comment

nah, i don't hate anyone on this site. i probably deserve alot of shit for my venting threads. love you guys. guess im the dickwad
                THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                  nah, i don't hate anyone on this site. i probably deserve alot of shit for my venting threads. love you guys. guess im the dickwad
                  No your passionate about your bets, thats all good. Hey, I had Fl state last night, they blew it big time, But some people just need a vote. Not saying who, but just vote!

Comment

Damn Club.I can't believe you would even think I would challenge for the top spot.I guess your the only one who thinks I'm a dickwad

By the way,is it snowing up there yet?
                    Damm, I guess your right, I'm the only one who thinks your a dickwad, so thats another bet I loose!! Should have had Dimer as a pick. I do miss the asshole of the month poll, gonna have to find that one!

Comment

No your passionate about your bets, thats all good. Hey, I had Fl state last night, they blew it big time, But some people just need a vote. Not saying who, but just vote!
                      You have resorted to begging.

Comment

You have resorted to begging.
                        You are TEFLON!!! You get the weekend off, I'm gone til Monday. to you too!!

Comment

You cheated and voted twice somehow club

Comment

You cheated and voted twice somehow club

Funny thing is, I did try to get another vote by signing in as "Chado'sMILF" couldn't remeber my password though. (Thought it was "VIRGINCANOOK")

Comment

Funny thing is, I did try to get another vote by signing in as "Chado'sMILF" couldn't remeber my password though. (Thought it was "VIRGINCANOOK")

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X