Anyone with direct tv's nfl package please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
    We get it, you live in Canada and get things for dirt cheap.
    HAHAHAA I was thinking the same thing. Sorry we don't live in a third world country like Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
      HAHAHAA I was thinking the same thing. Sorry we don't live in a third world country like Canada.
      Hey dude just because we play hockey in the summer and ice fish in the winter does not make us a third world country..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

On more lesser note we actually cannot get ESPN in Canada so that really sucks for us so..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Wow thats not included in general for you guys?
          Here in the united states we get HD-High Definition
          Chado in Canada gets HD-Hard Dicks

Comment

Originally posted by vondie View Post
            Superfan is Directv's way of fucking you up the ass for HD. Sunday ticket is for all the games, in non high def. You have to pay an additional 100 dollars for "superfan" which gives you HD and a bunch of other shit you don't really need. Like game mix, fantasy stats, and the red zone channel.
            I remember having to pay extra for the HD NFL channels when I switched over to the HD receivers which I thought was Game mix to me isn't that great. As for Fantasy stats and red zone I don't think I've ever even used that.

Comment

I called them today and told them the same spiel and they gave me the same offer! Thank for posting!
              5* 0-0
              4* 0-0
              3* 1-0
              2* 1-0
              1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

I love the game mix and superfan package!

I went and got another HD receiver, and a 32' HD LCD that I keep the 8 game broadcast on, and put that on top of my 65' HD where I watch my feature game.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the man cave!!!

Its almost football time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  Hey dude just because we play hockey in the summer and ice fish in the winter does not make us a third world country..
                  marvin likes to do a little ice-fishing,he says the waters pretty deep there,and the fish don't smell as bad ice-cold-LOL !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Guys this offer is still working as I just got $20 per month off my bill.

Thanks Vols

Comment

They hooked me up no problem...20 off per month, free superfan and 10 off my sports package !! thanks for posting vols !!

Comment

direct tv

thanks alot i did what ya said and they went along with the same out come excelent i finally saved money

Comment

WELL I HELD OUT DTV JUST CALL ME TODAY I TOLD THEM I WAS CANCELING THERE WHOLE SERVICE LOL AND THEY END UP GIVING ME THE REDZONE CHANNEL OR WHAT EVER THE 99 BUCK THING WAS--- FREE HD FOR ALL MY CHANNELS FREE FOR A YEAR ANDD ALL MOVIE CHANNELS FREE FOR THE NEXT 6MONS. AND OH YEAH 149 FOR THE TICKET AND IF I WANTED COLLEGE FOOTBALL 60 BUCKS OFF THE COLLEGE PACKAGE BUT I NEVER HAD THAT ONE Sooo i think i came out pretty goood but in my area ATT..JUST CAME OUT WITH THERE SERVICES SO I THREATEN TO GO TO THEM SO THAT HELP OUT A LOT---
                          BUT AFTER NFL IS OVER I THINK IM STILL SWITCHING OVER TO ATT WITH THE U--VERSE CAUSE THEY OFFER INTERNET AND LAND LINE PHONE AND ALLL MOVIE CHANNELS AND SHITT LIKE THAT FOR UNDER 150 BUCKS AND THE INTERNET SUPPOSE TO BE WITH 10MEG OR SOME SHITT WHAT EVER THAT MEANS LMAO
                          BUT ANYHOW THANKS A BUNCH FOR EVERYONE THAT REPLY IT HELP ME GETER DONE
                          SO THANK U FOR THE THREAD
                          GETER DONE PEACE
                          PS..NOW I HAVE TO FIND AN ON-LINE BOOK MY LOCAL BOOOKIE RETIRED AFTER 25YRS SO I GUESS I WILL BET ON LINE LOOKING FOR THE BEST DEAL IF ANYONE KNOWS AND TRUST ONE PLEASE THROW ME A SHOUT HERE OR PM ME OR JUST POST A LINK I HEAR THERE SOME GOOD DEALS OUT THERE BUT I REALLY WANT ONE I CAN TRUST AND DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING PAY OUT
                          THANK U
                          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by rocko View Post
                            WELL I HELD OUT DTV JUST CALL ME TODAY I TOLD THEM I WAS CANCELING THERE WHOLE SERVICE LOL AND THEY END UP GIVING ME THE REDZONE CHANNEL OR WHAT EVER THE 99 BUCK THING WAS--- FREE HD FOR ALL MY CHANNELS FREE FOR A YEAR ANDD ALL MOVIE CHANNELS FREE FOR THE NEXT 6MONS. AND OH YEAH 149 FOR THE TICKET AND IF I WANTED COLLEGE FOOTBALL 60 BUCKS OFF THE COLLEGE PACKAGE BUT I NEVER HAD THAT ONE Sooo i think i came out pretty goood but in my area ATT..JUST CAME OUT WITH THERE SERVICES SO I THREATEN TO GO TO THEM SO THAT HELP OUT A LOT---
                            BUT AFTER NFL IS OVER I THINK IM STILL SWITCHING OVER TO ATT WITH THE U--VERSE CAUSE THEY OFFER INTERNET AND LAND LINE PHONE AND ALLL MOVIE CHANNELS AND SHITT LIKE THAT FOR UNDER 150 BUCKS AND THE INTERNET SUPPOSE TO BE WITH 10MEG OR SOME SHITT WHAT EVER THAT MEANS LMAO
                            BUT ANYHOW THANKS A BUNCH FOR EVERYONE THAT REPLY IT HELP ME GETER DONE
                            SO THANK U FOR THE THREAD
                            GETER DONE PEACE
                            PS..NOW I HAVE TO FIND AN ON-LINE BOOK MY LOCAL BOOOKIE RETIRED AFTER 25YRS SO I GUESS I WILL BET ON LINE LOOKING FOR THE BEST DEAL IF ANYONE KNOWS AND TRUST ONE PLEASE THROW ME A SHOUT HERE OR PM ME OR JUST POST A LINK I HEAR THERE SOME GOOD DEALS OUT THERE BUT I REALLY WANT ONE I CAN TRUST AND DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING PAY OUT
                            THANK U
                            Look at the top of this site as there all good. I would suggest BetJamaica or 5dimes. If you sign up with them click on the banner on this site so they know that we sent you.

Comment

BUMP

Didn't get it for $20 a month like last year but got it at 24.99. Was 49.99 for 6 months(299.94) and got it for 24.99 for 6 months(149.94) Guy tried to just knock off the 1st payment of 49.99 and 5 payments of 49.99 but I was like hell no thats still to much.Just a little heads up

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                BUMP

Didn't get it for $20 a month like last year but got it at 24.99. Was 49.99 for 6 months(299.94) and got it for 24.99 for 6 months(149.94) Guy tried to just knock off the 1st payment of 49.99 and 5 payments of 49.99 but I was like hell no thats still to much.Just a little heads up
                                More than likely going to cancel mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X