Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Post Reporting Michael Jackson has died...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearDown View Post
    Putting all his personal stuff a side, I never was a big fan of his music. I never bought an album, and I don't think I ever will. No doubt there are a few songs of his that are alright and catchy. Like you though I'm in a little more of disbelief today than yesterday for some reason. When you are young, 50 seems old, but when you get around that age yourself it dosen't seem that old at all. Just like when Spark was young he probably thought 97 was old until he turned 97 and and now thinks he can go on for another 50, 60 years himself. All kidding aside. When someone you grew up with around your own age dies it makes you think about yourself a little more.
    I was never a big fan of his music either and I know what you mean about getting older and the mortality thing, I just had a good buddy drop dead of a heart attack at the age of 48 and it really makes you take a step back and take a minute to think what in life is really important.
    Not necessarily in that order.

I think one of the most important things for someone reaching the half century mark is to get a complete physical and try to take preventitive measures as you age. With that being said I'm calling the Doc for an appointment!

RIP Michael.
    Last edited by NEJAKE; 06-26-2009, 02:41 PM.
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Sure, it is their right to believe as they want. But I'm not passing judgments on anyone. Are any of us so pure that we have a right to judge others? Many people consider gamblers and gambling to be corrupt and full of sinners, wishing them probably the same fate if they die. Many people were burned at the stake for a quarter of the things we now consider normal today. He's dead, was never convicted, I'm not in the corner of those who want to see him burn in Hell.....

KAZ
      Once again kaz you hit the nail right on the head.
      Lets see, some parents had their kids 'spend the night at his house', im sure they werent looking for a payout.
      Dont know if he was guilty or not but the parents who let their kids stay there are the guilty ones.

And to the people who are hoping he burns in hell, dont worry you too will have to meet your maker and atone for comments just like those.

Comment

RIP MJ hey kslab man that picture is soooooo disturbing. I cannot believe that is ok in this site. holy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
          If this isn't an overdose, I'll be stunned
          vegas vac.,i heard from a 2nd hand source he owed millions and was on the morphine heavy,you heard anything that backs up either of those ole buddy,not that it matters now !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEWINS View Post
            RIP MJ hey kslab man that picture is soooooo disturbing. I cannot believe that is ok in this site. holy shit.
            This site is where he got the avatar. It is one of the 100 offered.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              This site is where he got the avatar. It is one of the 100 offered.
              His favorite Michael Jackson song is "Beat It."

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                His favorite Michael Jackson song is "Beat It."
                now that was funny,we have a new guy who has not been iniated into the "work the sock game",OK EVERYBODY SOCKS OUT-LOL !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

The BET Channel has the BET Awards on right now hosted by Jaime Fox. They are doing some good tribute to MJ. Jaime is pretty funny actually!

Comment

It is pretty vulgar comedy by Fox.

He is moonwalking!

Comment

Congress holds a moment of silence to honor this guy? Are you f-ing serious? That is a slap in the face to every service man that has died figthing for this country...what a load of crap! How could anyone in their right mind not object to something like this?

Ed McMahon was more deserving of the honor for what he did for this country than this guy. Sometimes it is no wonder why other countries laugh at us. What a joke!
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Ok, That's enough ... Let's move on ...

I want to see other news except Michael Jackson ...

Comment

Working...
                        X