Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Post Reporting Michael Jackson has died...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Hey, OJ was aquitted so leave him out of this.
    OK,
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

come on guys,lets don't argue in a thread about a guys death,the guy was one of the greats in the music world !! PS-,A,B,C, EASY AS ONE,TWO,THREE !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        come on guys,lets don't argue in a thread about a guys death,the guy was one of the greats in the music world !! PS-,A,B,C, EASY AS ONE,TWO,THREE !!
        Like him=be sad-mourn

Hate him=be happy for yourself-and I guess others that have been hurt by him and so on...

Comment

HoW BOUT HOPE HE ASKED JESUS CHRIST TO BE HIS SAVIOR AND BE HAPPY FOR HIM !!

Comment

HoW BOUT HOPE HE ASKED JESUS CHRIST TO BE HIS SAVIOR AND BE HAPPY FOR HIM !!
            even if you liked or hated the guy ps-for the record i was not a fan of kiddieland,just trying to have a little respect for the dead.

Comment

even if you liked or hated the guy ps-for the record i was not a fan of kiddieland,just trying to have a little respect for the dead.
              Agreed Chunger

-fk the guy is dead---let him RIP--we have all pissed someone off at some point--you can argue to what degree and what he did was wrong if he did it-I believe he did DUH!----but fk it he can't hurt anyone now.

Comment

Im just passing this on. I know its wrong but its funny.

Michael Jackson died of food poisoning. He ate a 10 year old weiner.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
                  Im just passing this on. I know its wrong but its funny.

Michael Jackson died of food poisoning. He ate a 10 year old weiner.

Comment

i am getting out of this thread,some of you guys are cold,all i can say is this,when you wake up about 3.00 am with your tv blaring and all of a sudden a spooky looking Michael Jackson starts crawling at you on the tv,then that big fro starts to come thru the hd screen and he starts singing thriller sounding just like that girl in the grudge-WELL JUST REMEMBER IRONCHUNG WARNED YOU-------"THRILLER" !!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                      If this isn't an overdose, I'll be stunned
                      Could be an Elvis style death. Elvis died of a heart attack taking a dump. The pain killers he was on constipated so bad that he died on the throne. Too much info, but could be possible. MJ was on some heavy pain med's. All of these celebs have a "Dr. Nick" in their life.

I would bring Lisa Marie in for questioning, she had ties to both. Mark Sanford is the luckiest man alive today.

Kidding aside, it is too bad this happened. He has a couple of kids and immediate family members.....for them I am sorry.

Comment

Just heard a report on CNN what will be engraved on Michaels gravestone...

'Billy Jean was not my lover but I always wanted to get into Billy's jeans'

Comment

[QUOTE=Guns;1654099] MJ was on some heavy pain med's. All of these celebs have a "Dr. Nick" in their life.QUOTE]

Just like someones kid got killed by a drunk driver. Just like Len Bias died smoking crack. If it comes back that MJ died from the ************ drugs he was taking you better believe that the whip is going to start coming down on these doctors.

Sad to say, but it always takes a tragedy to happen before something is done. Too many times nothing is done until it happens to someone famous, than something is done about it.

Comment

guys,i just woke up,michael was crawling out of my tv dripping wet,singing billie jean in that grudge voice,i told him to chill,we had a few beers,he said he's not going to haunt you guys who spoke bad about him-ITS ALL GOOD !!

Comment

DOES ANYBoDY KNOW IF KIDDIELAND WILL CLOSE ?????

Comment

DOES ANYBoDY KNOW IF KIDDIELAND WILL CLOSE ?????
                                guys,i have had way to much to drink today,anything posted by me on june 25,i plead the 5th // on a brighter note,what about johnny carson's main man,big ed,guys i grew up watching that show every night,he was the best,he will be missed bigtime !!

Comment

Working...
                                X