No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the sox game tomorrow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the sox game tomorrow??

i will be at the red sox braves game tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else is attending from BC
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

lol obviously u do bro.....ha ha
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I do buddy ... have a great time kid ...

Comment

Hey Bryan, Tomorrow is "Maine" Day at Fenway. Every year i sign up for tickets and every year i have been selected. This year i signed up and i didn't get chosen to buy tickets for the 1st time.

I thought i was going to be there buddy but now i am not. The weather is very much up in the air. Hopefully they get it in. Timmy Wakefield will be on the mound and hopefully he can get another win to secure an All Star appearance for the 1st time in his career. Have fun and PLEASE have a sausage sub with onions/peppers outside of Fenway for me. I love those things!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Hey Bryan, Tomorrow is "Maine" Day at Fenway. Every year i sign up for tickets and every year i have been selected. This year i signed up and i didn't get chosen to buy tickets for the 1st time.

I thought i was going to be there buddy but now i am not. The weather is very much up in the air. Hopefully they get it in. Timmy Wakefield will be on the mound and hopefully he can get another win to secure an All Star appearance for the 1st time in his career. Have fun and PLEASE have a sausage sub with onions/peppers outside of Fenway for me. I love those things!
            i do too. i get one of each sausage and steak sandwich every time i go to a game. Wakefield is the man. Seriously he isnt over powering like clemens,pedro, or beckett but he has been steady and solid for years now. Should be a fun time look for me on TV i'll be sitting on the sox dugout toward the outfield side front row.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
            X