Second Opinion Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    How can you not follow it. You have about 30 guys on a field the size of Rhode Island all walking around pointing and kicking a ball to each other. One guy puts a ball between another guys legs and it is considered a classic move. I'm sorry, there is nothing exciting about that for me.

It's really the only worldwide sport. About every country on the face of this earth knows what soccer is, how to play soccer, and has a national team, not really any other sports you can say that about. Something about that, that is cool to me.

Also a goal in soccer is celebrated with more enthusiasm by the fans then anything else in the sports' world. As Americans, we like to see a lot of scoring, and I certainly see why a lot of guys don't like the game.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post

It's really the only worldwide sport. About every country on the face of this earth knows what soccer is, how to play soccer, and has a national team, not really any other sports you can say that about. Something about that, that is cool to me.

Also a goal in soccer is celebrated with more enthusiasm by the fans then anything else in the sports' world. As Americans, we like to see a lot of scoring, and I certainly see why a lot of guys don't like the game.

I bet you can go anywhere in the world and find paint too. That is also universal and just ahead of soccer!

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert View Post
        :

Paint drying :

I used to love betting that sport until last night ~~~ I had the under on the wall to dry in 2 hours slight breeze blowing in..0% humidity seemed like a good play then BAMM just like that calm and humid as heck Damn wall still aint dry:

Does anybody know we get a refund if it never dries??? Thanks in advance
        That is fucking hillarious..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
        X