Ha ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, 'Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy.'
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

I dont get it
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

maybe the "rubber" over the stick, maybe the guy should have used a rubber so he dont have 9 kids

Comment

I guess the guys nine kids must tick alot so the rubber could apply to his stick also?

must be one of those abstract jokes that don't make you laugh!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Maybe if the guy has 9 children that a stick ticking should not bother him and thats the punchline.Can you help us Meaiken?

Comment

shit, part of the joke got cut off.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Comment

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children.
              A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.
              After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, 'Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick?
              That ticking sound is driving me crazy.'

The blind man replies, 'If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up.'
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken View Post
                Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children.
                A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.
                After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, 'Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick?
                That ticking sound is driving me crazy.'

The blind man replies, 'If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up.'
                Thats a little better.I was getting kinda worried about your sense of humor

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  I dont get it
                  Yeah you wouldn't get it......

J/K Chado.
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Left out the puncline LOL now I dont feel like such an idiot..
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      Left out the puncline LOL now I dont feel like such an idiot..

Comment

Working...
                      X