Fantasy baseball trade advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy baseball trade advice

I have/had Manny and I also have H. Ramirez. My outfield sucks. Outside of Lind and Hawpe I have just about nobody. He made an offer and I'm looking to make a counter offer, but I still feel I'd be giving up too much for what I'm getting back. What do you think?

R. Cano NYY 2B, P. Hunter OF HOU, Y, Escobar SS ALT, H. Bell RP SD.

For

Iwamura 2B TB, H. Ramirez SS FL, R. Spilborghs OF Col, R. Dempster SP Chi C.

I take it you mean H. Pence...... not P. Hunter.

I wouldn't take that deal if I were you. Can't give up the number 1 overall, and Iwa and Dempster for so little in return.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

No way would I do that,you can find saves so unless you get a top OF back you cant get rid of Hanley

Comment

I wouldn't do it either. Don't get rid of Hanley and not get a top 10 player back.
        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          I take it you mean H. Pence...... not P. Hunter.
          Thanks guy's for the insight. And yes, it is H. Pence. I don't mind dumping Dempster. Even though he gets me K's, the guy can't go past 6 innings.

I have Uggla but he's been in a slump for a while so I have been using Iwa, but I feel I can part with Iwa as well. Either way, I'm going to cancel this deal and see if I can work out something else with someone else. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
          X