Clear All

• Accused Craigslist Killer Had Gambling Debts

ACCUSED CRAIGSLIST KILLER HELD WITHOUT BAIL - New York Post
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Why not just kill your bookie instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post

Why do you have to go and kill someone else? If its that bad, take your gun and go out into the woods and kill yourself.

My son & I were talking about all these knuckleheads going out and killing innocent people. We came up with this>

The government should ban all stores from selling ammo. They should open a few places in each state and anyone who wants to buy ammo needs to show proof of:

1) they are licensed to own a weapon
      2) provide serial numbers of that weapon (they can check to see if the weapon is stolen)
      3) SS# and I.D. so they can be checked out for any police records

There would be a 1 month waiting period

No ammo, no shooting
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

He must have followed somone with Crazy skills to get those gambling debts! Seriously, nothing surprises me amymore.

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

Why do you have to go and kill someone else? If its that bad, take your gun and go out into the woods and kill yourself.

My son & I were talking about all these knuckleheads going out and killing innocent people. We came up with this>

The government should ban all stores from selling ammo. They should open a few places in each state and anyone who wants to buy ammo needs to show proof of:

2) provide serial numbers of that weapon (they can check to see if the weapon is stolen)

No ammo, no shooting

I agree they should just end their own lives but these loons would steal a gun and ammo if they wanted to.

It is not an easy problem to solve. I think the root goes back to parents and kids not being disciplined in school enough.

A few good belts in the ass when they get out of line may teach them to respect teachers and parents.

When they get to an age when they can work, send them out there to get a job. Idle hands are the devils workshop as they say.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
            I agree they should just end their own lives but these loons would steal a gun and ammo if they wanted to.

It is not an easy problem to solve. I think the root goes back to parents and kids not being disciplined in school enough.

A few good belts in the ass when they get out of line may teach them to respect teachers and parents.

When they get to an age when they can work, send them out there to get a job. Idle hands are the devils workshop as they say.
            I think the problem goes back to Facebook and Twitter
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              I wouldnt want to kill my Dad
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

No ammo, no shooting
                There was an episode of 20/20 on gun control and it stated that there are numerous States were you don't even have to fill out any info to get a gun. Virginia was one of the States. This shit shouldn't be allowed, because they don't know anything about the person buying the gun.

Comment

Working...
                X