Hey Chado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Chado

Did you see that Montreal/Boston game last night? Best game i've seen all year. Damn that was a slugfest. Very, very physical. That would be one hell of a series if they meet in round one. Price smacked the glass with his stick leaving the ice last night and looked pissed. It was seriously an amazing game. It felt like a playoff game for sure. Props to the Montreal fans too. I heard they were all over the streets before the game and you could hear alot of them cheering when they scored. I hope they don't get that many tickets when the playoffs start!

Could be an epic series!

I heard there were 10,000 Habs fans in the building last night. You could here them cheering when the regulation buzzer went off (along with myself) as that was the clinching point regardless of losing it in OT. That was on of the best games I have watched all season long. That was undoubtedly a playoff type game to say the least. Was down right physical and hard fought right from the get go. I am not doubting my teams toughness as thats one thing we are not and your Bruins definately are. Lucic would murder Komisarek again if they fought and when he kept trying to start shit with him big Chara would also come to his defense. Georges cross check after the Bruins first goal was a total bonehead move. Also I am not high on O'byrne who was also trying to start a lot of those skermiges. Bottom line the B's were trying to get us of our game and fall into the hands of their physical style. This isnt our game we try to wear down opponents with our pressure, speed, and offense skill. Once the B's went on continuinig with the physical after the whistle stuff the refs began to say enough is enough and started putting them in the box. This is where we can burn you with our power play and in that 2nd period we did. I really like the heart we showed last night getting out of a 3-1 deficit. This simply did not happen ON THE ROAD this year game would be over already and expecially against the best team in the East. I am still undecided whether or not we want to play your B's or the Caps in the first round. Habs and Rangers tied for 7th. If Rangers win in Philly Sunday afternoon they will play the Caps in the first round regardless of whether or not the Habs beat the Pens on Saturday night as they hold the first tie breaker with more wins. So the Habs can tank the game intentionally on Saturday night to play the Bruins in the first round or they can win and hope the Rangers lose either in regulation or OT and play the Caps. Also you can pretty much throw all that Habs own the Bruins over the years stats out the window as this are two much different teams this year. Also the 5-0-1 record they have against us does not look to well. I agree man should be an awesome first round series if it happens and especially if each game is even half as exciting as last nights. GL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Sounds like a 'loser leaves town match" is in the making!!

Comment

YES! That was one mother effer of a game! Can't wait for the play offs!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
        X