Three jackoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three jackoff

Stay the fuck out of my threads you are a dick and will always be one,everything i said about your boyfriend gg is true so go cuddle up with each other and take the other guy with you and you can have a threesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM A NITWIT

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
    Stay the fuck out of my threads you are a dick and will always be one,everything i said about your boyfriend gg is true so go cuddle up with each other and take the other guy with you and you can have a threesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who exactly is "the other guy"????

That was my nickname in high school, and if you're taking shots at me, I certainly don't appreciate it. .

Figured I'd throw some humor in this thread, seeing as this can't end well.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
      stay the fuck out of my threads you are a dick and will always be one,everything i said about your boyfriend gg is true so go cuddle up with each other and take the other guy with you and you can have a threesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      you left for 3 months after i exposed you as the shill that you are

i saw u post yesterday and didnt say a damn thing

keep my name out of this

piece of shit shill

Comment

you never exposed me you con artist,you got caught and nailed at your own game.you are just a geek that needs attention and thats why you do what you do.so many people hate you on this and all the other forums but they are afraid to say it.your nothing to me and your just a punk hiding behind a computer,..also i wish you played all the games you post as only a retard would play everygame on the card and that shows that you just post to be noticed,..stay out of my threads and keep to your boyfriend
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

sea, Maybe if you stop calling people morons, you won't have guys like three jack posting in your threads saying shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Maybe nobody wished you luck because you fucken go off on people like you do. Ever thought of that.

Comment

Actually sea, Take a couple of days off. This thread and your comments were totally unwarranted and i'm fucken sick of seeing you go off on people here.

I for one, do not believe Greek is lying so you are really pissing me off by denying it too. You never denied any of it in emails but you act like a totally different person on here. Very disappointing ....

You can either come back in a couple days and move on or you can come back and be like your being. That's up to you.

Comment

Working...
            X