Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why arent more people outraged at this jagoff madoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why arent more people outraged at this jagoff madoff?

this could be the most heinous crime Ive ever seen in years. I just watched a interview which talks about countless of 60-90 year olds who lost everything and now are looking at being homeless.

He is going to be in solitary confinement so tyrone and bubba wont be able to get to him right away.

Hopefully he gets the biggest hog shoved up his ......on a regular basis and then someone puts a hit out him after he lives out a nightmare for 3-4 years.

His sorry ass is going to get minimum security so he don't have to worry about shit.To me he stole millions of dollars from people which is like stealing peoples life.So he should be tried as taking peoples life.He even admited he knew he was doing wrong.Kill that mother fucker and shit like this stops happening IMO

Comment

They should kill that mother fucker and you better believe his kids were in this too. He should also be charged with man slaughter because two people all ready committed suicide. His wife should be out on the street to suck dick.

Comment

A few of us already ripped this idiot.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...ing-balls.html

Comment

Originally posted by PHILLY1974 View Post
          They should kill that mother fucker and you better believe his kids were in this too. He should also be charged with man slaughter because two people all ready committed suicide. His wife should be out on the street to suck dick.
          amen brother his whole family should be right there in slammer with his sorry ass.

You know they all knew what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            His sorry ass is going to get minimum security so he don't have to worry about shit.To me he stole millions of dollars from people which is like stealing peoples life.So he should be tried as taking peoples life.He even admited he knew he was doing wrong.Kill that mother fucker and shit like this stops happening IMO
            I heard that he will be in isolation for the whole period of incarceration. If you think about it being locked in a cell with very little contact for a guy like Madoff would be hell. His 70 year old ass would be a prize for some white collar gang member.

Just think of a dick like Scott Peterson being locked in a 6' by
            9' cell for 23 out of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I'd have to pull a Goering and have someone slip me some cyanide.

Isolation is like hell to narcissist's like these 2. They deserve it

Comment

The guy is a POS and was at one time the chairman of the Nasdaq and he didn't even trade one stock over the last 30 years of screwing people. Just goes to show you what money and power can buy you.

All of the monies that his wife has and kids should be taken away from them. They should be kicked to the curb, because there is no way in hell that they didn't make any money off this shit or know about what was happening. Also other employees of this pricks need to be looked into, because he didn't pull this shit off by himself.

Comment

The whole family should be tried as co-conspirators

Comment

Working...
                X