Good updates????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good updates????

I usually use CBSsportsline because it lets you customize your scores, this way I only have to look at the games I care about. But it refreshes every 75 seconds. And when I tune to ESPN.com its a full quarter ahead of CBS.

Does anyone know a site, with play by play and quick updates, where I can customize my scores??? CBS is the only one I have really found, but it pisses me off being 20 minutes behind the action. Any suggestions are helpful, thanks.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

anyone??

Comment

CBS is always the one that I use

Comment

I think Yahoo sports may work and they are usually faster then ESPN. You can customize if you set up an email account, easy to do.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Thanks guys. Monte, next time you're on CBS, tune over to espn.com and look at how far behind they are. At least for me they are.

Flare, thanks, I'll try yahoo tonight.

Any other suggestions would help, thanks guys.

Comment

espn must have fixed their site.
            How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRK View Post
              espn must have fixed their site.
              I see the new format, but they don't let you customize your scores, which really sucks. Trying to sift through 50 CBB games a night gets frustrating

Comment

I use yahoo when I am on the computer and espn on my phone.
                Both seem to work well. Some games on Yahoo don't update right away and seem to have a 10 minute lag...these would be the smaller schools like tonight's games...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                  I use yahoo when I am on the computer and espn on my phone.
                  Both seem to work well. Some games on Yahoo don't update right away and seem to have a 10 minute lag...these would be the smaller schools like tonight's games...
                  You're the second to suggest yahoo. I tried it but they're giving me some trouble, I'm gonna try again tonight. Thanks for the input Bryce, I appreciate it.

Comment

CBS, to me anyways, seems to be lagging behind ESPN. Ive been using both ESPN and yahoo as well

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags View Post
                      CBS, to me anyways, seems to be lagging behind ESPN. Ive been using both ESPN and yahoo as well
                      thanks jim, appreciate the response. And yeah, CBS has NBA games in the third quarter, while ESPN has the finals already

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                        You're the second to suggest yahoo. I tried it but they're giving me some trouble, I'm gonna try again tonight. Thanks for the input Bryce, I appreciate it.
                        No problem. Yahoo will not be good tonight. That is for college hoops anyway. Ivy league and the other two games will have lag time. Tomorrow would be a better barometer.

Comment

Working...
                        X