X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now This Is Proper Gun Control

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders:
    Butte, Montana November 5, 2008

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana , and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two A-hole, illegal immigrants.......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control

Nex e-mailed me this

Comment

Comment

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I love it when you hear stories like this. Not only the bad guys should have the guns. Why??? Because even an eleven year old can stop them if properly trained.

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Yeah, this made my day!

Comment

Good for her.Guns in smart and safe peoples hands should not be a problem.

Comment

Good Job but on another note, I think the US treats illegals too good. They should be deported.
                Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                  Good Job but on another note, I think the US treats illegals too good. They should be deported.
                  Publix just opened up it's first store in Georgia here in metro Atlanta that is all in English and Spanish.They say since 50% of the people in a 3 mile radius are latino than they thought it was the right thing to do.BULLSHIT if you ask me.Thats 50% of people who need to learn how to speak fucking ENGLISH IMO

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Publix just opened up it's first store in Georgia here in metro Atlanta that is all in English and Spanish.They say since 50% of the people in a 3 mile radius are latino than they thought it was the right thing to do.BULLSHIT if you ask me.Thats 50% of people who need to learn how to speak fucking ENGLISH IMO

Comment

That's a good story, but it may be an urban legend.
                      RiteOn Blog: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                        That's a good story, but it may be an urban legend.
                        RiteOn Blog: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA
                        Yeah, it's definitely legend.

Comment

What is Publix?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            What is Publix?
                            A Super Market.It's more expensive than a Kroger or other stores but a whole lot nicer and a great meat depatment.They have over 800 locations here in Georgia,South Carolina,Tennessee and Florida.

Comment

A Super Market.It's more expensive than a Kroger or other stores but a whole lot nicer and a great meat depatment.They have over 800 locations here in Georgia,South Carolina,Tennessee and Florida.
                              Yea its nice but it aint got shit on the Piggly Wiggly or the Food Depot.

Comment

Working...
                              X