Motor City Pimp.....MCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor City Pimp.....MCP

Maybe I missed something when I was away but where has the pimpster been???

I talked to him on facebook. He said he was taking a break from gambling
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      Facebook huh...Thanks Chad!!

Comment

Have you talked to any new females on there?

Comment

He is posting elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
            He is posting elsewhere
            HMMM why?? Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              HMMM why?? Strange.
              He also told me the forum he is posting at as he was sick of what goes on here...I personally get sick at what goes on at other forums where bashing and all the other BS is allowed but thats just me...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

He also told me the forum he is posting at as he was sick of what goes on here...I personally get sick at what goes on at other forums where bashing and all the other BS is allowed but thats just me...
                I guess we all get sick of some of this shit but knowing Pimp there is a way out...don't look at it,don't get involved in it and let it go. I have 15000 posts and I don't think I have ever been involved in the crap here...maybe one time with the mullet... But I think Pimp is a little more ***** skinned and I don't remember him getting involved in any crap. If there is a chat board betting site that doesn't have a little of this shit going on I would be suprised but I do not go anywhere else so I don't know...Still seems strange to me..be weel Chad!! Thanks!

Comment

FK not weel!!! WELLLLLLLLLL!!!! I have to get my hooked on phonics back.

Comment

FK not weel!!! WELLLLLLLLLL!!!! I have to get my hooked on phonics back.

Comment

I guess we all get sick of some of this shit but knowing Pimp there is a way out...don't look at it,don't get involved in it and let it go. I don't remember him getting involved in any crap.
                      I do remember a couple of years back there being a poster who really got into MCP's face for being Muslim. I can't remember the member's name, but he was really obnoxious. I even got into it for a little bit and told the dude to STFU. ...wish I could remember the dude's name. Anyway, Pimp was pretty much forced to respond because of the nature of the posts. He definitely tries to stay out of the shit, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X