Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22' Kitchen T.V.

Hey guys,

Anyone have any good ideas on a T.V. I need a 22' flat screen for my kitchen. I hear Samsung, Sharp and LG are good. Toshiba and Dynax are horrible. And how much do these typically run? What's a good price and bad price? Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

even though I hate to say it! Walmart, go with samsung guy!!!
    Last edited by NEJAKE; 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM.
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
      even though I hate to say it! Walmart, go with samsung guy!!!
      o no shit! i never even thought go have gone there! I was planning on BestBuy or somewhere else. cool! Thanks for the response and idea guy!

Comment

I have an LG and love it! I'm not sure if the Sharp Aquos comes in a 22 in but my friend loves his. Amazon has some of the better deals if you dont mind having it shipped to you
        2009 Record

CBB: 0-0

Good Luck to All!!

Comment

Best Buy sucks, don't ever purchase anything of value at that place. If you try to return it they charge you a 10% restocking fee. Bought a $600 camera, never used it, went to return it and some pee on robot manager stood there with some dumb ass look on his face and charged me $60 to put it back on the shelf. I told him that i would walk it back to the fucking shelf and save him the time and me the money. He repeated in a robot voice 10% restocking fee. I told him that this was ridiculous and since the item had a 1 year waranty that I will take it outside and run over with my car and bring it back to be repaired and then continue doing this until I got my $60 worth out of this company. He said, " 10% restocking fee, sir." I paid the $60 to restock my camera and then proceeded to email, phone, anything that I could to ask Best Buy if they could make this situation right, maybe a gift card or something. Never received one return phone call, email, anything from those bastards. Never again will I buy their overpriced shit again. Try a comparison shopping web site, and find a place that offers free shipping. I have never had a problem.... Sharp is very good...but i don't think they offer the Aquos in 22".. Good luck with your search,,,just don't use Best "Ripoff" Buy.
          Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

My wife has a Sony 23" HD flat screen in the kitchen and she loves it.
            The generally accepted best High Def. flat screens according to Comsumer Reports (these are for screens a little better) in no particular order are Panasonic, Sony and Samsung.

Comment

I'm just here to make fun of your typing...I saw the heading and thought it was a joke post. Dude...If you need a 22 FOOT kitchen TV you have WAY too much money...

PK
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH View Post
                Best Buy sucks, don't ever purchase anything of value at that place. If you try to return it they charge you a 10% restocking fee. Bought a $600 camera, never used it, went to return it and some pee on robot manager stood there with some dumb ass look on his face and charged me $60 to put it back on the shelf. I told him that i would walk it back to the fucking shelf and save him the time and me the money. He repeated in a robot voice 10% restocking fee. I told him that this was ridiculous and since the item had a 1 year waranty that I will take it outside and run over with my car and bring it back to be repaired and then continue doing this until I got my $60 worth out of this company. He said, " 10% restocking fee, sir." I paid the $60 to restock my camera and then proceeded to email, phone, anything that I could to ask Best Buy if they could make this situation right, maybe a gift card or something. Never received one return phone call, email, anything from those bastards. Never again will I buy their overpriced shit again. Try a comparison shopping web site, and find a place that offers free shipping. I have never had a problem.... Sharp is very good...but i don't think they offer the Aquos in 22".. Good luck with your search,,,just don't use Best "Ripoff" Buy.
                I can just picture the nerdy fag repeating that "10% restocking fee" comment over and over...that was a funny story..
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH View Post
                  I agree with your statement 100%. Bestbuy has so many ""scams" it's as if your dealing with a con artist. Shop local if you can, you may pay a little more but most of the time they are there for you when something goes wrong and at least you keep the money in your community. Small business works beleive me we would not be in this situation if we kept our work in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                    i'm just here to make fun of your typing...i saw the heading and thought it was a joke post. Dude...if you need a 22 foot kitchen tv you have way too much money...

Pk

i agree my thinking also.if this is real then really hurts the ones like me that are hurting day to day
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

thanks guys. That was a funny story about the restocking fee guy. I would have slapped him silly! Maybe I will go to a local store instead. The Sharp 22' is $400 and the LG is $429. I havent seen a Panasonic near me unless I go online. I'll also check out Amazon. O and I don't have alot of money, I'm a big saver and I've been wanting to get one for quite sometime. I'd love to sit and read the paper and watch Countdown on NFL Sunday's. I hope to buy one within a few months. Thanks for the input guys.

Go Huskies!

Comment

Not 100 % sure but what I understand is that this time of the year is considered year end in the tv business, generally that is why there are so many sales around now. New tvs hit the market in like end of March or beginning of April. Be weiry (?) of buying a demo model because this being year end the set may have been on every day for 300 days or more while on display and it's not worth the chance that it will last the same as new..........my 2 cents.........
                        I have pioneer personally and love it but not sure about the smaller size in for that brand.

Comment

UConn,
                          Check out the local Circuit City, they are having a fire sale right now.
                          Amazon is also a good source.
                          Samsung is not low price leader, but produces a top drawer product.
                          LG is low price leader is you want to cut corners on quality.

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer View Post
                            thanks guys. That was a funny story about the restocking fee guy. I would have slapped him silly! Maybe I will go to a local store instead. The Sharp 22' is $400 and the LG is $429. I havent seen a Panasonic near me unless I go online. I'll also check out Amazon. O and I don't have alot of money, I'm a big saver and I've been wanting to get one for quite sometime. I'd love to sit and read the paper and watch Countdown on NFL Sunday's. I hope to buy one within a few months. Thanks for the input guys.

Go Huskies!
                            Out of the 2 that you mentioned I would get the Sharp.

However, you need to go on too ebay and take a look around as you can get really good deals on there. Just make sure to look at the feedback for the seller.

Comment

ok cool guys, thx for all your help.

Comment

Working...
                              X