Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Fuck you Flare!!!!!!!!
    flare, i think this deserves a ban. You pick the days and we'll press the button!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      flare, i think this deserves a ban. You pick the days and we'll press the button!
      Can't we just get back to the whole meaning of this thread and thats to make fun of Chado

Comment

Can't we just get back to the whole meaning of this thread and thats to make fun of Chado
        I'm working for Chado now. His dollar is worth more than ours and it was a financial decision i had to make. If you have any questions for him, let me know and i'll pass them to the puckhead!

Comment

I'm working for Chado now. His dollar is worth more than ours and it was a financial decision i had to make. If you have any questions for him, let me know and i'll pass them to the puckhead!
          I want to laugh right now but God that makes me feel like shit.We will be eating round bacon before we know it

Comment

We will be eating round bacon before we know it

They already snuck it by us at McDonald's and i'm sure they will infiltrate something else soon ................

Comment

They already snuck it by us at McDonald's and i'm sure they will infiltrate something else soon ................
              Thats why I always get the egg mcmuffin.At least it's round ham.

Comment

Thats why I always get the egg mcmuffin.At least it's round ham.

Dude, that ain't ham!

Comment

Thats what I'm saying.Back in my day I could go to a dollar strore and end up getting laid for 50 cent
                  Nothing like taking advantage of Senior Citizens Day at the local pharmacy
                  He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                    Nothing like taking advantage of Senior Citizens Day at the local pharmacy
                    Your like Chado in a gay bar,ALL OVER IT I swear your ass is stalking me

Comment

Your like Chado in a gay bar,ALL OVER IT I swear your ass is stalking me
                      EXCUSE ME ???

If you notice the banner I'm wearing, I know how to work it honey !!

signed,
                      Chado

Comment

EXCUSE ME ???

signed,
                        Chado

Comment

Did Maryland choke their chicken in the 2nd half at home or what!

Comment

EXCUSE ME ???

signed,
                            Chado

I am still trying to get confirmation on this pic, but i am sure this was taken at the Tennessee versus Rock Hudson U. football game in october 2008

Comment

wow! outscored by 20 in the 2nd half and visiting team takes 14 more free throws for the game

Comment

I thought they would come up big tonight but in all reality, this team has very little talent. I follow them closely here in MD, Grevious Vazquez is a gunner who does not make the guys around him better, they have no real inside strength and are not good shooters from outside.

Here is the bottom line:

Gary Williams knows how to coach and I would not want to see him go but:

He has to step it up recruiting wise, his problem is that nobody weants to play for him because he acts like Bobby Knight and he has lost some good asst's who recruited good players. Many of those guys got Head coaching jobs or moved on.
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X