Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry...had forgotten about this site.

snopes.com: Kurt Warner Tale

As you can see some of the details are a bit off in the mass e-mail of the above post but the heart of the story is intact.

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
      Hell...If he wins in 2 weeks it could easily be 2SB wins and 2 or 3MVP's = HOF

PK
      I don't know it's 50/50 I think at this point. I wouldn't mind seeing him get in the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        This story makes up for the whole "whites need to act right" comment that had me eating nails from earlier today

????

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
          ????
          You didn't here the benediction yesterday at Obama's inaugaration where the ass said "When the white embrace whats right" It's good to see stories about whites doing good things instead of all Obamas preachers puting us down

Comment

You didn't here the benediction yesterday at Obama's inaugaration where the ass said "When the white embrace whats right" It's good to see stories about whites doing good things instead of all Obamas preachers puting us down

Benediction At Obama's Inauguration (Rev. Lowery: "When white will embrace what is right..."
            Drudge Report ^ | 1/20/2009 | Staff

Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:31:54 PM by Laissez-faire capitalist

Benediction at Obama's inauguration, Rev. Joseph Lowery: 'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in the back, when brown can stick around... when the red man can get ahead man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'...

The race card will never die as long as these types of preachers continue.

NBA is a joke

Comment

Was there any call to turn this thread into a politics thread? That section of the site was removed for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                Was there any call to turn this thread into a politics thread? That section of the site was removed for a reason.
                Delete my post if you want.My one little post in a thread ain't gonna cahnge the world anyway.

Comment

This story sounds like me with my persistence with women but in my case it does not end up with marriage, sex, dinner, a date, a phone #, a hug, or even a fucking peck on the cheak for that matter...

Great story for sure though....
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Yes- I thought someone brought it up here and I missed the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      How about if I would have said that when I saw them Iraqis burning Obamas picture that I told my wife "I wish one of those mother fuckers would come over here to my house and try to burn his picture in front of me cause when I was done beating there sorry asses they wouldn't burn nothing else" would that have been a problem? Cause that shit offended me too.So whats political and whats speaking your mind.

Comment

How about if I would have said that when I saw them Iraqis burning Obamas picture that I told my wife "I wish one of those mother fuckers would come over here to my house and try to burn his picture in front of me cause when I was done beating there sorry asses they wouldn't burn nothing else" would that have been a problem? Cause that shit offended me too.So whats political and whats speaking your mind.
                        This thread was about Kurt Warner and how he met his wife. Now it's been turned into a politics and race issue which has nothing to do with the thread to begin with. Now if you can't see where the problem is with that then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          This story sounds like me with my persistence with women but in my case it does not end up with marriage, sex, dinner, a date, a phone #, a hug, or even a fucking peck on the cheak for that matter...

When you don't ask anyone out then none of that is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Kind of hard to get to any of those things Chado when the extent of your persistence is watching from the bushes

PK
                            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
                            X