What Would You Change About Yourself If You Could

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Change About Yourself If You Could

Monte's comment in the Christmas Club about desiring a time machine made me think about an interesting question/topic.
    The question is if you could go into a time machine and go backwards only, what would you change about yourself?
    It could be something you did which you regretted, a bad decision or just about anything;it can involve both gambling and personal matters.
    For the sake of giving everyone a chance, lets confine it to just ONE thing.
    I will defer until later.

Whether a lot of people admit it or not, I never would have started gambling..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn View Post
      Whether a lot of people admit it or not, I never would have started gambling..
      Ditto! To think what I could have done with the tens of thosuands of blown cash!

That would be top of the list!
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
        Ditto! To think what I could have done with the tens of thosuands of blown cash!

That would be top of the list!
        If you went back in time you wouldn't have blown the tens of thousands cause you would know who to put your money on.Haven't you seen Back to the Future II

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          If you went back in time you wouldn't have blown the tens of thousands cause you would know who to put your money on.Haven't you seen Back to the Future II

Comment

1. Never started gambling as well

2. Would never have taken time off from college, 2 years left and I'm finally headed back in January after 2 and a half years off, should be done.
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I would have said " I Don't" 16 years ago
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Being older than most who post here(64 years old) and thus having a somewhat different perspective, if I could go back in time I would program myself not to gamble on anything especially buying stock options and speculative penny stocks.
                Although I am financially set now and don't buy many of these any more, I am sure I pissed away way into the hundreds of thousands on these ventures.
                Even though this is supposed to be limited to one thing, the corollary of above is that although I had a great state social service job, I probably in retrospect would have chosen a more challenging profession, one which didn't allot me to have all of the free time I had with the one I chose, the free time being one of the chief reasons I got myself into all of the trouble in the first place.
                ps I like many have also spent way too much time thinking about gambling related activities(sports and stocks), and by cutting these out, I probably would have led a more productive life personally.
                Last edited by savage1; 12-15-2008, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I would go back and not read this thread or the Free Chado thread. Saving myself 2 minutes of my life
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
                    I would go back and not read this thread or the Free Chado thread. Saving myself 2 minutes of my life
                    OMG

Too funny Bill, that made me crack the fuck up
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

never started being a Buffalo Bills Fan. hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by chuyglz View Post
                        never started being a Buffalo Bills Fan. hahaa
                        I hear that brother

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
                          hahahaha, that's awesome.
                          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Working...
                          X