Foo Fighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foo Fighters

The Foo Fighters just rocked out a remake of Carly Simon's "Your So Vein" on the Grammy nomination show. They rock. It was great and i love seeing today's groups singing remake's of the old stuff. I think Disturbed or Linkin Park did one recently and so did Fallout Boy (I think). Does anyone know or remember what the songs were? I've heard them and they were pretty good but i can't think of them.

Victorias Secret show next!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      The Foo Fighters just rocked out a remake of Carly Simon's "Your So Vein" on the Grammy nomination show. They rock. It was great and i love seeing today's groups singing remake's of the old stuff. I think Disturbed or Linkin Park did one recently and so did Fallout Boy (I think). Does anyone know or remember what the songs were? I've heard them and they were pretty good but i can't think of them.
      Foo Fighters is my favorite group of all. Being on the Left coast, it doesn't start for a half hour. So I am definitely watching it now. Thanks for posting. When in the show was it on?

Linkin Park and Disturbed are great as well. Throw in Tool and System and you have it all.....Disturbed covered 'Land of Confusion' as a remake of Genesis.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I think Linkin covered G & R, Sweet Child of Mine.....

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I tried to like them, but listening to the Foo Fighters is like eating a plain bologna sandwich. They do nothing for me. I think it's because there are no lead guitar solo's in any of their songs that I have heard. Using just guitar riffs in their songs makes their music boring to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            Foo Fighters is my favorite group of all. Being on the Left coast, it doesn't start for a half hour. So I am definitely watching it now. Thanks for posting. When in the show was it on?

Linkin Park and Disturbed are great as well. Throw in Tool and System and you have it all.....Disturbed covered 'Land of Confusion' as a remake of Genesis.

KAZ

Yes, Yes, that's it. Great remake. I wasn't a huge fan of the song with Genesis but i really like the Disturbed version. Thanks, i'm going to burn a bunch of cover songs and i'm trying to compile a list.

Comment

I think Linkin covered G & R, Sweet Child of Mine.....

KAZ

Another good one!!!

Comment

KAZ

It figures you like Tool

JK Kaz, I like Linkin Park too. The only Tool I know is Chado
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                X