No announcement yet.

Guys please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been following Chumly for a few months now...and he is as good as they come...

Comment

Originally posted by bet4Life View Post
      I have been following Chumly for a few months now...and he is as good as they come...

Comment

This is probably the same guy just made a new name. Spark will be in here this morning and will check it out and if so he is sucking himself off..

PS - Moony you got mail..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

His first post was tonite.......

This is so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            This is probably the same guy just made a new name. Spark will be in here this morning and will check it out and if so he is sucking himself off..

It's not the same person

Comment

lol i cant even respond to this thread. Its just too funny
              No record here, Just wishing you good luck.

Comment

FYI....there are other forums where I been following his plays

Comment

FYI....there are other forums where I been following his plays
                  lucky you

Comment

I thought the same thing Chad.....

not the sucking off part but that they were the same person...

are you home till 10 AM tommorrow?
                    or is that Friday
                    Last edited by bryce; 12-03-2008, 12:37 PM.

Comment

No ... No need for me to check multiples anymore ... Monte does that as they register ... and he is doing a great job ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        No ... No need for me to check multiples anymore ... JC does that as they register ... and he is a great guy ...

Thanks Spark
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

The only problem I have with people hyping there plays is when they have a shitty night then they don't go back and post in that thread.Then the next night theres another 10 hyped up plays.People hype there threads so people will follow but when they have a good day, there in that thread bumping it 10 times tellling people how good they have done but when it's bad they let it go away.If you really are good and have alot of followers you could simply post "____'s plays for Tuesday" and you would still get the same amount of views.

Chum,welcome to the site and keep up with posted plays only.Alot of good cappers here but more important great people.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            The only problem I have with people hyping there plays is when they have a shitty night then they don't go back and post in that thread.Then the next night theres another 10 hyped up plays.People hype there threads so people will follow but when they have a good day, there in that thread bumping it 10 times tellling people how good they have done but when it's bad they let it go away.If you really are good and have alot of followers you could simply post "____'s plays for Tuesday" and you would still get the same amount of views.

Chum,welcome to the site and keep up with posted plays only.Alot of good cappers here but more important great people.

You rub Dixies back and feet last night dick lick??

If not shut up

She is Indian, and i have a soft spot for injuns, dont make me come down there
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by chumly View Post
                              all iam saying is when someone posts another monster it draws people in and iam all about just posting winners not sure what peoples records are but iam at 70% winners this year and do it in a very quite manner but good luck to all if i hype a play it will not be a wire to wire loser like purdue good night and may all bets be winners thats what it is all about

This was definitely a shot at the guys who posted big Purdue plays...bit of a low blow if you ask me...also guessing im not the only one buying 70% maybe for a week or two but not for the year...and chumly you do it in a Quiet manner not Quite manner...

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                                You rub Dixies back and feet last night dick lick??

If not shut up

She is Indian, and i have a soft spot for injuns, dont make me come down there
                                She's don't want NOBODY touching her and she sure as hell don't want me touching her.Don't forget,I'm the one who put her in this condition

Comment

Working...
                                X