Guys please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys please read

i see this all the time guys hype plays and some of you follow and lose all games are equal but the good cappers find the winners i liked duke a lot but did not post becuase i saw a few purdue hyped plays be careful

well it is easy to see the winner now

Comment

I liked Duke also, but what does it accomplish by telling everyone after the game is over?

Comment

THanks Chumly but we who have been here on BC go through these times and this is nothing new buddy...It was a good play and some good cappers were on it....I had Duke but played for way less CASH than I could of due to my respect to the guys who had Purdue. When I see someone on something I like I usually increase my wager.
        Season is young and this wont be the first time a 20 star GOY type game loses....

Comment

ok so who u referrin to lewis and crazyskillz??? i dont think they really "hyped" them...lewis been one best cappers around here for couple yrs and crazy skillz is new guy but he been doin good so far they arent claimin the game cant lose or they are the best cappers or somethin like that....u had nice winner for first post so why be scared to post any plays if u confident in what u do then use the approach u like and prove winners and people will follow u more than posters who hype or dont.
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

nothing to due with game being over but good luck iam new dont want to piss anyone off

Comment

all iam saying is when someone posts another monster it draws people in and iam all about just posting winners not sure what peoples records are but iam at 70% winners this year and do it in a very quite manner but good luck to all if i hype a play it will not be a wire to wire loser like purdue good night and may all bets be winners thats what it is all about

Comment

whats really funny...really really funny is this post u started causes controversy and u are callin out others and tryin to say u dont hype but u won which actually to me makes it look like u think u are better than others so bein a new guy why even post somethin like this cuz it makes u look like what u claim u arent...im just sayin but what else would be point of this thread????????

Comment

Originally posted by chumly View Post
                  all iam saying is when someone posts another monster it draws people in and iam all about just posting winners not sure what peoples records are but iam at 70% winners this year and do it in a very quite manner but good luck to all if i hype a play it will not be a wire to wire loser like purdue good night and may all bets be winners thats what it is all about
                  haha now u claim 70% and a big play no way it can be wire to wire loser u are the one hypin in an underlying way...to me in a way this is a bash type post guy is tryin to be sly bout it callin out others im all for new members that can win and are humble bout it like this guy claims but this post from a new guy is garbage and opposite what he says to be
                  Last edited by live jive; 12-03-2008, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Oh dear who's the new guy...

You'll find out soon enough comments like this are useless around here...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chumly----enough already....post your games---keep a honest record....show your stuff-put your money where your mouth is...I went like 2-7 on Friday and the past 4 days I am 16-10----some people care some people dont-I use this as a tool to try to be a better gambler--capper whatever....I will play some plays that some are certain on and if they lose who cares...its not there fault that I followed them. Its my dumb ass fault. FK man its gambling and Vegas doesn't give out free cash---there are no locks...

Comment

If you are hitting 70 % for the year:

A ) You dont need to see what other people are posting

B) Start posting those 70 % winners here and share them with the rest of us

C) Why feel the need to follow or change your bet if your hitting 70 % on your own ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          Oh dear who's the new guy...

You'll find out soon enough comments like this are useless around here...
                          USELESS!! LOL!! WHats up CHADO---don't you have to work in the morning...now let me get this straight---since you hang on BC during the day at work does Monte cut you a check every two weeks??

Comment

here we go again
                            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

i see this all the time guys hype plays and some of you follow and lose all games are equal but the good cappers find the winners i liked duke a lot but did not post becuase i saw a few purdue hyped plays be careful
                              good lookin' out

Comment

Working...
                              X